Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know how many of you follow Speedhunters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how many of you follow Speedhunters...

... but all I can do is smile, slack-jawed at this thing.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2020/01/...s-of-tas-2020/

From Honda Access's own designers:

Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-13-2020, 08:42 AM.

Accord Aero-R

I love it. Ford was smart and brought back the old fastback design in 2005 with the mustang. I would love to see Honda do the same. I would buy that in a heartbeat especially if it’s electric.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I like it honestly.

Also, not to get off topic but I clicked on that link and found an ad for the 2020 Toyota GR Yaris. Pretty sweet also.

Cars seems to be getting awesome again. In performance and aesthetic aspects.

Comment

I like the idea of restomodding the '90s Japanese classics. I'm all for it, even if I would take different approaches on some things, (such as the wheels, eww).

I want to know about the engine, so when I read this: "As for the engine? I’m sure you all want to know about that, but let’s just call this an aesthetic study, the result of pure passion expressed in an official kind of way." I was displeased. I guess they either did not touch it, or it is a work in progress, or....
        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Or... it's just Honda celebrating their past. They did something similar to the S2000 for TAS 2020 that I'm waiting for more details on. I really doubt they'd actually do anything beyond possibly releasing similar bumpers, mirrors, lights, etc for purchase through dealerships, though. Which would still be an insanely cool thing for Honda to do.

Grumpy brought up it being electric, which is what came to my mind as well. As impossibly unrealistic as it is, Honda bringing back the EK body as an electric car would be enough for me to be interested in buying an electric car... as soon as I own my own house to charge the thing.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I love everything about this. I do wish they had done more with the interior, however. This needs to be some inspiration for future enthusiast builds.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
            X