Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

pictures of cars with Kaminari Sideskirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    We are a cheap bunch... I'd love to get that flushmount spoiler... but I just can't justify $350 for a piece of plastic
    same here bro
    93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

yea i like the coupe one better than the sedans

i too was looking for someone with the sideskirts, i really like how the coupe ones go up to the side moldings.

the sedan ones look fugly,

looking at the kaminari coupe ones, they need to be cut to fit the sedans, because theres a big piece that goe up to the side moldings that would block our rear doors. No biggy, just cut that piece off and cut it along the door line and double side tape it back on to your car ;p
      ~if you have a sedan ;p
      Last edited by ikayto; 04-23-2007, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shanleycb7
        YESSS!!!! 30th post!

finally someone that reads stickies to know what happens at 30 lol!

this are some smexxi skirts... turbomaxx approves
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

ive been around this board awhile just recently started to have alota time on my hands cuz i boke my back. plus i couldn't post in anything but the begining forums i think those side skirts look sexy as hell

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
          Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
          mycb7.com
          Members Ride

Comment

they'll def need some modding to fit a sedan though

wow shanley cb7, nice lip kit, what is it?

Comment

xenon front lip- combat rear bumber- unknown sideskirts(i saw 'em on ebay looked sweet so i bought them. fit like a glove and very thick fiberglass...never seen a pair like 'em since) update: after alotta research i think they were chargespeed side skirts link
              here's a better look at 'em when i had a bw front end(like 3 years ago)
              [IMG][/IMG]
              Last edited by shanleycb7; 04-26-2007, 04:39 PM.

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
              mycb7.com
              Members Ride

Comment

I was looking on the Kaminari web sight and was wondering how flexible the FRP kits were. If the legend lip fits our cars with a little tweeking I wonder if the Kaminari lip could be persuadeed on there.

It says the kit is for a 91-93 legend. The 91 coupe lip is what I used for my car.
                I My Honda
                Check out my Ride Here
                09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

well the kaminari kit is made out of poly urethane, so it's definitely bendable

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                    well the kaminari kit is made out of poly urethane, so it's definitely bendable
                    I was just going by what the web site said. FRP=Fiber Glass Reinforced Plastic. I didnt know how bendable a FRP lip would be. Some of the newer lips are sold in urethane. There are choices and different prices between fiberglass and urethane. But for the older cars I think they are FRP or just glass.
                    I My Honda
                    Check out my Ride Here
                    09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

tha lip that's for the accord is just glass...ill let u guys know how flexable when i get the sideskirts

mycb7.com
                      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by jasonthebombero
                        I was just going by what the web site said. FRP=Fiber Glass Reinforced Plastic. I didnt know how bendable a FRP lip would be. Some of the newer lips are sold in urethane. There are choices and different prices between fiberglass and urethane. But for the older cars I think they are FRP or just glass.
                        i was referring to the acura legend kaminiari front lip ;p

Comment

yo, noticed ur sunroof. What car is that off from? I was thinking getting one off a newer prelude. As for the sides i say u go with them if u dont like em u can always sell them. it will be a first in CB7tuner!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                            i was referring to the acura legend kaminiari front lip ;p
                            Interesting......very interesting.....
                            I My Honda
                            Check out my Ride Here
                            09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818
                              yo, noticed ur sunroof. What car is that off from? I was thinking getting one off a newer prelude. As for the sides i say u go with them if u dont like em u can always sell them. it will be a first in CB7tuner!!!!!!

ya the sunroof is aftermarket but its just a pop top sunroof kinda sux but atleast its somthin...pervious owner got it installed at a local shop that specializes in sunroofs. good luck with the prelude sunroof- just make sure that you seal it real good ive heard horror stories about serious leaking problems with installed sunroofs. the sideskirts are gonna be sweet sweet titties

mycb7.com
                              Members Ride

Comment

picked up the sideskirts for $175 shipped to my door! link

mycb7.com
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X