Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

95 accord random (beep beep beep beep) while driving?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 accord random (beep beep beep beep) while driving?????

its weird. u know how our hondas beep like 5-6 times every time we start it? its like key > ignition > beep beep beep beep beep beep and then it stops?

well when im randomly driving my accord it will do it sometimes. it does it like 1 or 2 times a month and when it does it it will beep like up to 5-10 times until i turn the car off then it wont do it for a while? i can't figure out why! anyone have any ideas?

also today was raining and my wiper blades were on the first setting where it stops for a little then cleans then stops well then it had stopped i was about to start but it acted like they were stuck it kept moving inch by inch for like 3-5 seconds then they worked normally i was like WTF!

ughh. /rant

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

I have noticed these issues this morning.
    -the intermidiate setting on my wipers doesn't work no more
    -when the lights/corner lights are on it used to blink when u turn the car off and open the door. my car NO long does the noise.
    -the automatic power windows after u turn the igntion off used to work for windows and sunroof until the door was opened they stopped working. they no longer work without the ACC setting on the ignition. ugh :\ i wonder if its a fuse. i haven't had time to check as i am at work but this is bs.

Comment

sounds like that "Interior Light" (or "interior acc") fuse.... (dunno if it's called that on a CD5)
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

maybe the driver door switch is taking a poop..weird though even when the window timer works (to roll them up w/o a key in after being on) my sunroof has never done that I always have to have ACC on to close it. you can pop it off easily one phillips screw and a spade connector, then give it a blast of brake cleaner or something, they get gummed up, its a realy simple deal, you can try dismantling it, clean and put a dab of dielectric grease in there and put it back on the car

Comment

i will check that fuse when i get off of work. and that may be the issue every time i start the car i never see the drivers side door actually light up. the passengers side and trunk light up when u first turn the key to ACC but the drivers has never lit up. (although my door courtesy light works fine )

Comment

I guarantee it is the ICU,( integrated control unit ) a little brown or black box located on the front side of the interior fuse box above where the fuses go. It controls everything you're having trouble with.

Comment

mhm. i will have to do some more research about that box. it has been working fine tho. i will see if maybe the connector to that ICU has become loose or something.

Comment

It clearly has not been working fine if you've had all those problems. It has 2 connectors. One is on the back hen you snap it into place and the other is the green one on the back.

Comment

ok i will have to look at the connectors this weekend. and yeah it was alot of crap going on for a little bit. its stopped now tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    I guarantee it is the ICU,( integrated control unit ) a little brown or black box located on the front side of the interior fuse box above where the fuses go. It controls everything you're having trouble with.
                    ICU controls
                    1. Wiper System
                    2. Side Marker Light Flasher System
                    3. Seat Belt Reminder and Key-in Reminder System
                    4. Power Window Key-off Timer System
                    5. Light Timer System
                    6. Light-On Reminder System
                    7. Rear Window Defogger Time Circuit
                    8. Oil Pressure Indicator Flasher System
                    1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                    2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                    3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                    4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                    5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Originally posted by accordmaniac View Post
                      ICU controls
                      1. Wiper System
                      2. Side Marker Light Flasher System
                      3. Seat Belt Reminder and Key-in Reminder System
                      4. Power Window Key-off Timer System
                      5. Light Timer System
                      6. Light-On Reminder System
                      7. Rear Window Defogger Time Circuit
                      8. Oil Pressure Indicator Flasher System
                      it is prob this. its been getting worse. but the seat belt reminder and wipers and flashers work fine. it just beeps! and it won't tell my when my lights are on (beep when lights are on) and when keys are in ignition, nor windows work right after turning car off.

Comment

Working...
                      X