I hate the army HELP US!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the army HELP US!

This was passsed on to me by someone i know who knew this person etc...

please help and sign if u can, stuff like this makes me wish i wasent in the army

"Chris, the person dearest to my heart, is in the Army. His kid was just born and his wife LEFT it at the hospital. The child is currently in the care of foster parents. Additionally, his father needs open heart surgery.

His commanding officer told him he was going to go home on emergency leave. Theyve since told him he wouldn't be going without giving him a valid reason.

I beg everyone that reads this, please help me. Its free....no junk emails will come of it....Just sign the petition.

Chris needs our help to get out of the army to see his sick father and infant son.

Your email is not public, so please sign this petition. It doesn't hurt to help in any way you can.

Once I get a bunch of signatures I'm sending the petition to Congressman Becerra in charge of chapter 31 (los angeles). Please repost this to as many people as you can.

http://new.petitiononline.com/cw3682/petition.html"

its war dude, u cant cry over every mishap, i have a friend whos been overseas for about 6 years now, he has a son who hes only seen pictures of, hes lost 3 of his good friends due to the war and his mother is in a rage cuz he cant come back right now, but no1s sayin bring spigger back,
    dude in ur story signed up for the shit and left his chic, thats her problem, not yours

Comment

1) online petitions do nothing.

2) While this is a sad story, The child is in the care of foster parents for the time being, and seems to be safe . . .
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

for Ecto_1, i dont think ur understanding this no one can take care of his son right now that should of got him discharged automaticly, they should send him home for leave so he can get all this worked out, since u dont have any kids u cant understand and if u dont want to help then dont fcking post

for Accord22 as stated it will be turned in to there chain of command

Comment

Stay out of it man, he signed his life away in his enlistment papers. If it's for real his CO will most likely give him a short leave, but he's stuck until his contract is up. Asking the public to help get you out of the army is useless. That's up to the army.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

if hes trying to get out he wont for sure
            but they can give him leave time so he can take care of this

and they not giving him leave atm thats what this is for
            Last edited by XStrategicDeath; 02-06-2006, 08:37 PM.

Comment

its unfortunate, but it happens.
              i joined knowing all sorts of shit could happen, hopefully it wont, but if it does, i have to deal with it.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by XStrategicDeath
                for Ecto_1, i dont think ur understanding this no one can take care of his son right now that should of got him discharged automaticly, they should send him home for leave so he can get all this worked out, since u dont have any kids u cant understand and if u dont want to help then dont fcking post

for Accord22 as stated it will be turned in to there chain of command
                im understandin it just fine... the chic 1st off had no reason to just LEAVE the baby at the hospital, just goes to show, irresponsible ppl shouldnt have ppl, if u cant afford birth control, dont screw ur bf 1000X per night.... its not that hard, ive had sex with a condom, why cant he
                i may not have a kid, but me not havin one has nothin to do with the situation, trashy ppl shouldnt reproduce

Comment

Originally posted by Ecto_1
                  im understandin it just fine... the chic 1st off had no reason to just LEAVE the baby at the hospital, just goes to show, irresponsible ppl shouldnt have ppl, if u cant afford birth control, dont screw ur bf 1000X per night.... its not that hard, ive had sex with a condom, why cant he
                  i may not have a kid, but me not havin one has nothin to do with the situation, trashy ppl shouldnt reproduce
                  dude shit happens.....condoms break.....pregnancies happen....there not all planned.....im not sure how it works for yer army down there but up here im pretty sure you dont really get much notice when yer gettin sent overseas....so if its the same way down there there isnt much he could do bout his gf/wife/one night stand bein pregnant and bein there for the kid....and im sure he woulda kinda hoped the the mother of his child woulda at least stuck around long enough till he got back.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

id have to say that online petitions wouldnt really work. i mean, theyre online. could be like one person with a phonebook making up names. i signed it anyway.

Comment

if everything posted is true about his situation, i highly doubt his CO would not let him go on emergency leave...i've seen people go on emergency leave for less...something's amiss...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

He could always dress up like Corporal Klinger and try and get sent home.

Comment

Working...
                        X