We're in 2010 , not 2009

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

nj tint laws suck. you can have any percent of tint on the rear window and the rear doors, but nothing up front ftl. it would of been nice to have front tint in nj with the rear. especially now with this oppressive heat wave were going through.
      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

this will be helpful info to many. VT's not too bad, we're not allowed to have tint up front, which is fine by me since i dont like the look anyway. Never really have anything darker than 35%, imo it lays on neater and since it's not so dark, doesn't show imperfections associated with roll-on tint as the darker percentages.

life is good.

Comment

Ontario tint laws in Canada are pretty good.
          Just remember if you drive a lot at night DO NOT get dark tint or you will NOT be able to see at night.

-A tint brow on the windshield cannot go no lower than 4 inches.

-For the driver’s compartment, right and left, no film can be installed that would substantially obscure visibility from the exterior. (35% Recomended)

-Behind the driver’s compartment, any film can be installed. (35%, 20% and/or 5%)
          Current:
          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

CT is pretty strict. 35%. i have that on my front doors so im legal, even though a cop told me otherwise. i have 20% around back (even though the sig doesnt show it) but theyre different shades.

i want 5% though around back but im afraid it'll be too dark lol

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
              CT is pretty strict. 35%. i have that on my front doors so im legal, even though a cop told me otherwise. i have 20% around back (even though the sig doesnt show it) but theyre different shades.

I have 5% all the way around and it sucks during night. I usually drive with my windows down and sunroof open during the day, unless its raining...

Hopefully you'll never get stuck with it nighttime AND raining.

5% tint + Night + Rain = Screwed
              -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
              if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
              Originally posted by deevergote
              I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
              Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post

yeah it will be!! it sucks backing out of a parking lot at night!! my car used to have 5% on rear windows when i bought it, but i couldnt see sh!t at night so i took them off, which in the process i messed up the defroster lines!!!!

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
                JANE 99 Infiniti i30
                2-9-11 - current
                "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec1nspir3dCB7 View Post
                  I have 5% all the way around and it sucks during night. I usually drive with my windows down and sunroof open during the day, unless its raining...

Hopefully you'll never get stuck with it nighttime AND raining.

5% tint + Night + Rain = Screwed
                  Originally posted by sow3r View Post
                  yeah it will be!! it sucks backing out of a parking lot at night!! my car used to have 5% on rear windows when i bought it, but i couldnt see sh!t at night so i took them off, which in the process i messed up the defroster lines!!!!
                  damn guys that sucks! soemtimes late at night when i try to park, i can barely see out of my back window and i only got 20% as i said. i have to use the light of my brake lights to see lol

Comment

Law is 50% here in MN. After getting pulled over 3 times in 1 week for the tint that was on a previous car i bought, I took it all off.
                    Sig removed due to excessive size.

Comment

35% in NC is fine by me, but i didnt know what AS1 was so i looked it up. didnt know i had a line on my windshield. lol

here's a link

photoshop master!

Comment

I believe there's also an AS2 line, but I could be mistaken.

And hurray for being in of the 3 most leinient states.

...and my 15% all the way around.
                        >.>
                        <.<

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                        X