No announcement yet.

NWaccord : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrtulations on the AOTM victory!! It is well deserved... Ive been searching for that grill for a while now.. where did u find it at if you dont mind me asking and is you have a # or website i can order it from it would greatly be appreciated.

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD LX WAGON CURRENT
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD EX SEDANSOLD

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS_CB7_25 View Post
      Congrtulations on the AOTM victory!! It is well deserved... Ive been searching for that grill for a while now.. where did u find it at if you dont mind me asking and is you have a # or website i can order it from it would greatly be appreciated.
      Thanks bro! I actually baught it from a ebay seller from malaysia. it came broken, its made of fiberglass, real fragile. I had the body shop reinforce it and paint it! He sells other stuff jdm stuff on ebay. Try emailing people like that....trust me even if its not listed you still can be connected

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
        Thanks bro! I actually baught it from a ebay seller from malaysia. it came broken, its made of fiberglass, real fragile. I had the body shop reinforce it and paint it! He sells other stuff jdm stuff on ebay. Try emailing people like that....trust me even if its not listed you still can be connected
        Thanx ill keep that in mind from now on

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD LX WAGON CURRENT
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD EX SEDANSOLD

Comment

Love both of your coupes now you make me want a coupe yet alone another cb7 again *cries*
          "form follows function."
          Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man View Post
            Love both of your coupes now you make me want a coupe yet alone another cb7 again *cries*
            thanks man! get it man! you cant go wrong with a CB! best oldschool honda! performance and looks

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

*Update*
              My brother and I been really busy this past month working on both CB's We've managed to get sooo much done. Droped the SE off at KaizenSpeed yesterday. Gonna get it back this weekn with a fresh retune with new setup. 2.5" E-cutout, omni 70mm tb, walbro fuel pump, h23 manuel tensioner, New oem timing belt with oem headgasket, and ARP headstuds.....Oh and 75 shot ZEX wet system! Hoping for 270whp!!!!! ill find out this thursday what she put down!

Broke my digital camera a month ago so I had to use my camera phone
              Omni 70mm TB

Badlanz 2.5" E-Cutout!

I did manage to play with a lil before takn it KS, tried a 35 shot, it felt nice. Then I installed the 50 shot jets! boy did it make a differnce!!!! I ended up racing one of my friends with a 97 integra with a B18c1 type R tranny! highway runs! no competition wats soo ever!!! evn off a dig. heres some crappy camera videos he took, going 40mph and 50mph

Last edited by NWaccord; 09-13-2010, 09:40 PM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

very nice man! loving both cars. great work
                My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Some fancy parts for go fast power lol

Interested in what the results are after the tune with just the omni power tb.

Btw 216 wheel horsepower is impressive with the mods you had before!
                  Last edited by excalibur02; 09-14-2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob View Post
                    very nice man! loving both cars. great work
                    thanks alot man! I love your car, makes me want a 90-91 bumper! your engine bay looks alot cleaner than mine too

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    Some fancy parts for go fast power lol

Interested in what the results are after the tune with just the omni power tb.

Btw 216 wheel horsepower is impressive with the mods you had before!
                    yeah i was really shocked when i dynoed in feb. i was calculating 190-200whp but it ended up to 216.4whp, cant complain. Some times I wonder if the engine came with some type of jdm aftermarket cams, because when I boought it from japanease direct, It came with a blue valvecover,fujitsubo headers, and it looked like the previous car had a full fujitsubo exhaust sytem cus the o2 sensor and a lil bit of pipe was still on it. have never measured the cams to compare. I talkd to KS, there gonna tune it tomorrow instead yeah there gonna tune it NA first! hoping for the 220whp! and around 270whp with nitrous! I will defitenely post the results tommorw if they do it!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

reppin oregon! clean coupes man love them both. getting back in the cb game real soon and probably will pick up an EX coupe or sedan, gettin bored with the new Si's lol
                      Once a CB7tuner always a CB7tuner

Comment

Originally posted by nho93accord View Post
                        reppin oregon! clean coupes man love them both. getting back in the cb game real soon and probably will pick up an EX coupe or sedan, gettin bored with the new Si's lol
                        Sick man! gotta love the cb's! i go to portland alot! we can make lil mini meets

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

KiazenSpeed didnt get the chance to dyno it today, worked on some of the wiring for the tps switch and installed a nitrous pressure gauge, tomorrow its going down! so exited too see the results Its about time the SE gets to play with the turbos

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

*UPDATE*
                            Just got off the phone with Reid from KiazenSpeed, the engines first run based at 219whp!!!! with the 50shot it made 243whp, and finally with the 75shot she laid an impressive 272.8whp! and 264.2wtq! on open cut out with bottle pressure at 1000psi! this was with a "ZEX WET NITROUS KIT" I will post the dyno graphs when I get home tomorrow, also picking up the car tommorow, Im in seattle at the moment

Only pic Reid sent me of the whp
                            Last edited by NWaccord; 09-16-2010, 07:27 PM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

congrats man thats some nice numbers
                              219 n/a thats gettin it done
                              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                                congrats man thats some nice numbers
                                219 n/a thats gettin it done
                                thanks bro, yeah pretty much the TB and cutout gave me 3 hp lol! i think it has to do with the ignition being retarded

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X