Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
    Nice compressor!
    Thanks! Bought it to finally get my butt in gear and working on my 87' again. Now I can start blasting all my parts, get the hardware off to the platers to get zinc coated, and start in on getting the suspension rebuilt.

Well, at least once my pocketbook recovers.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Dude yea get on that thing. I know what it's like for a project to sit and it sucks.

I may look into one of those, been looking for a nice compressor for the new place.
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

4 of these babies for a killer deal

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

While in LA on vacation, I did a little shopping. I picked up some clothes on Rodeo Drive, and I also bought an intake manifold for my baby Keshia.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

You're obviously an out of towner. You in a short sleeve t-shirt and everyone else in the background in their LA winter clothing.

This is pretty much as cold as it gets here in LA. I imagine you don't even feel our current chilly weather?

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
                You're obviously an out of towner. You in a short sleeve t-shirt and everyone else in the background in their LA winter clothing.

This is pretty much as cold as it gets here in LA. I imagine you don't even feel our current chilly weather?
                I noticed that too.

Well, where I live at, it's currently fluctuating between 15-25 degress, so 64 degrees feels like paradise. Even the nightly chill of 45 degrees in LA didn't feel too bad. Last winter I experienced -13 degrees, so that'll prepare you well for the cold.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

64* would be awesome...

Comment

a few new toys for the toolbox

what happens when too many people know what you want

back to the toys

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

The 2 ton engine hoist. Not the car.

It was $230 before without tax. With my fathers discount (he's worked at Oreilly's for 17 years now) I got it For $199 after tax.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...0767&ppt=C0373

Comment

Bobbycos I had that same Pittsburgh flip socket set a while ago. The sockets are great, but I broke the extension within a week. That's when I worked at a dealer of course so it got used all day everyday but still I'd check it every once in a while for cracks around the base.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                          Bobbycos I had that same Pittsburgh flip socket set a while ago. The sockets are great, but I broke the extension within a week. That's when I worked at a dealer of course so it got used all day everyday but still I'd check it every once in a while for cracks around the base.
                          so far so good on the flip socket set and i have a few more 1/2" drive extensions
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
                            Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                            Well, where I live at, it's currently fluctuating between 15-25 degress, so 64 degrees feels like paradise. Even the nightly chill of 45 degrees in LA didn't feel too bad. Last winter I experienced -13 degrees, so that'll prepare you well for the cold.
                            Light-weights! It dropped down to -43 in my town a few nights ago! Went to work that morning and into the -10* freezer I'm in and out of all day... it felt wrong. Not good mustache weather, I tell you...

But I got this baby; should be here Monday:

CL1 Accord Euro-R intake manifold. 68mm bore, 68-into-70mm Omni throttle body, custom Rosko fuel rail for the RDX injectors that I got in the deal, IACV relocation, EGR plate & block-off, left-hand-drive throttle cable adapter bracket, and USDM IAT sensor.

Rosko hasn't been able to get a hold of these manifolds since mid-2013 and doesn't think he will get them in stock ever again (no one has these), but he went and found a seller for me. I couldn't be more thankful, what a great way to start the new year!
                            Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-06-2015, 06:25 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

2014 Focus ST

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

$800

Comment

Working...
                                X