Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone! I'm here with some updates (about me and the forum).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for Pandemic to pull a verified complete backup, in case things break. Changing the post requirement will change the status of thousands of members, and there’s a chance it could corrupt the database.
    New software is still in the plan as well, but it’ll require significant assistance from Pandemic, as it’ll likely need things done server-side.

Comment

Ah that is a good point, didn't think about all the members who don't really exist anymore and there status changing. Thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to the new software soon!
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I’m finally back on a PC after a year of being stuck only with my phone, so that’ll help speed things along as well!

Comment

Whoooooo am I late to the party here! Thanks guys and of course congrats to you on your MBA Deev! Also we do have an active Discord server that I happen to moderate as well. In fact you'll see some of the new members are quite engaged over there moreover if they want a fairly quick response to things. I am proud to be of service to you guys and this lovely family we have created over there years!
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
          X