Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a good day for my CB7.

I woke up this morning to find this.

it also rained in my car a good amount. This has got me depressed ! I'm trying to fix it up and it gets screwed up.

1991 Accord LX .

Man that would of pissed me the fuck off too... Its a sad day for your cb7 did it break both front and back windshields? Was it windy last night or something? UG those dents hurt me especially then the antenna got caught up in it too.
    Last edited by Kev1990; 04-20-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
      Man that would of pissed me the fuck off too... Its a sad day for your cb7 did it break both front and back windshields? Was it windy last night or something? UG those dents hurt me especially then the antenna got caught up in it too.
      The back window only got broke out. My trunk is soaked. It didn't hurt the windshield . I also have a small dent in the hood and about a 5 inch long dent in the roof on the other side. I didn't get a pic of them yet. The rear window frame area is good. I'm glad it didn't bend the roof out of shape. I don't see any problem installing new glass. I would have been sick if it had caved the roof in any. I didn't hear any storm. I think a bunch of chipmunks had a wild sex party in the tree that broke the branch off. You know how buck wild them chipmunks get in the spring time.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

LOL I love that wild chipmunks doing it in the trees so hard that it falls :P get some pictures of those new dents? O.o

Comment

Sure will. Now I have to find someone to replace it without charging a crap load of money. It looks like my car will be rocking the primer spots soon. It will look crappie like that but people will see that I'm trying to fix it up and it's not just some old beater. I really don't have the money to do it right at this time. I think I'm just going to do the body work over the summer then get a cheap ass Maco paint job till I get the money for a real paint job. I can work out the dents enough to use just a little filler.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

That really sucks man.

Pretty tree though. Makes the first two pictures of your car look pretty cool.

RIP my last two CB7s.
            New rides:
            '82 Volvo 245 drift project
            '87 Volvo 244 daily
            Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Comment

there are rubber plugs around the trunk floor, you might want to pop those open to get some good airflow into the trunk. There are also some under the rear seat.

sorry to see this man that really blows. but like you said at least the roof is straight and the glass can be replaced. dents can be pulled and painted...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post

I see what you did there.
                  That really does suck man, that can definitely ruin your day, week, month.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Dude I'm sorry about your car!

On a side note, Erik you make me laugh really hard, man.

Comment

Trees are the worst. I feel your pain.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                        Trees are the worst. I feel your pain.
                        We should turn a large section of rain forest into a mall in retaliation against those bastards.
                        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

LOL I can surely say in my area in the past 50 years they have retaliated multiple times against trees for malls in general ahahaha!

Comment

Seen this happen more than once on here.

If your insurance even covers it they will total the car.

Comment

My boss knows a glass guy that can get the glass and install it for $200. The best part is that my boss said he will pay for it. Getting it done on Thursday. My boss is one great guy ! By the way, it's new glass.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Working...
                              X