No announcement yet.

SuddenCb7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to redo all the lighting in the switched with led.. I am using super bright 3mm leds. Note this is on nine volts and not twelve.. so it will be brighter when installed in the car.

SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

Wow just bought a truck load of parts for $360. I know this picture doesn't give it any justice. Carbon fiber hood, 4 bottlecap rims, 2 fat fives, tokico hp spings all around, rear tokico hp shocks, megan racing rear springs, 90-91 trunk with inner tails, outer tie rods brand new, a steelie, legend flushmount spolier, Spoon type front lip, Box of random goodies. I know im leaving something out.. just cant think of it all. I feel like I got a pretty good deal.

Comment

What a score. There should be enough parts left over to get at least half you money back if you wanted too. Great score

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I felt like that picture was just not doing anything.. I like feedback. Haha.

Two of these..

Two of these are painted bronze..

Two of these are polished..

Comment

Not bad! Was all this from a salvage yard?
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Craigslist.. All he had posted was the hood.. I asked him if he had anything else and sure enough.. Just missed out on the fogs and lude seats.

Comment

I started Plasti dipping my wheels. This is the first time I have used this product and I must say its some pretty amazing stuff.. Goes for about 4 bucks a can at Lowe's. The only colors they had at my Lowe's was black and white. Though I've heard that they offer more colors.

Before the dipping.

And after.

This is what it looks like.

Reason I went with Plasti Dip is if for some reason I don't want black wheels any more I can simply peel off the coating.

In other news I installed a new CMC yesterday along with a new slave cylinder.. I need to bleed the system some more but it is driveable and I burned the wheels off of it. Runs really strong. Now I'm onto cosmetics. Hints the wheels. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

http://youtu.be/7XEwVpqY-dI

So its running pretty strong.. I decided to post a video of my first time driving it.
                  Oh boy. Can't wait to get it on the track.

Also my amber leds came in.. heres a peak.

Looks a lot better in person.

Comment

Haven't posted on here in a while. So here is a little update. It was idling at about 3 grand. I thought for sure it was a vacuum hose unplugged or ran wrong. Come to find out that it was the throttle cable. It was out of adjustment and pulling on the throttle which raised the rpms. After readjusting it runs great. Funds have been tight but I am doing what I can with what I've got. Also scored a set of three sentra se wheels off of a car at work. One more and I'll have another set of wheels bring me to a set of 14s, 15s, and 16s. This is what they look like.

I test fitted them and they fit with not clearance issues. The Nissan emblem pops right out of the center caps.. I'm going to get them powder coated black. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Coming along nicely! Sounds good too.

Comment

It's great to see someone with the knowledge and funds to make a project like this spark and continue to light the way for others. It's great to see someone succed!

Please keep the updates comming!

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
                        Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
                        RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
                        "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
                        "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I finally got a bumper for it. I also installed a CD player and cleaned the interior. Still have a lot of cleaning to do but at least I've knocked off the first layer of grim. I ran across a set of tires that are a little bigger than I wanted but I needed something better than the bald mismatched tires that were on the 15s. Pieced back together the intake as well as an optima yellow top battery.

Tried to install the rear struts the other day only to find out that they don't fit. The shock mount is correct but the bottom of the shock is too wide for the control arm. Anyone know what they may be for?

I took a video a few days ago with my home made phone mount. The last video was a little embarrassing. The clank as I'm getting off the lift is the car hitting the lift. Too low. Also this is where I work.
                          http://youtu.be/yO8P0HOBuiM
                          Last edited by SuddenCb7; 06-23-2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Updated my first post. Will get better pictures after I dip the car. Thanks for looking.

Comment

So I've been busy..

My valve cover gasket was leaking and I thought while it was off I'd clean it up a bit.
                              I think it turned out pretty good. I like the textured finish. It came out really clean.

I installed the HIDs. 9K ont he low beam and 3K on the high. It's hard for me to take a good picture of them with my phone but I'm getting my camera back soon.

I took the battery out for the install, don't mind the jump box.

Getting amber corner and bumber lights soon as well as a black Plastidip treatment. Thanks for checking it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X