No announcement yet.

baracuda : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like the skunk2 coilovers? WOW you have some wide a$$ tires! 255/50?!

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
      How do you like the skunk2 coilovers? WOW you have some wide a$$ tires! 255/50?!
      the coils are nice they are bouncy at times but doesnt bother me any. plus these babies were made for twistes and they will stick to every corner i put it through and it stays smooth planted.(no bounce through corners) i guess my tires are wide but i like to have some rubber on my rims, i dont like the stretched tires and low pro tires, they dont do me any good on a dd.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        the coils are nice they are bouncy at times but doesnt bother me any. plus these babies were made for twistes and they will stick to every corner i put it through and it stays smooth planted.(no bounce through corners) i guess my tires are wide but i like to have some rubber on my rims, i dont like the stretched tires and low pro tires, they dont do me any good on a dd.
        Your tires are 205/55 lol. Im looking to get me a decent suspension setup just dont know what yet.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
        BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
        SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
          Your tires are 205/55 lol. Im looking to get me a decent suspension setup just dont know what yet.
          lol goddamn typos its fixed now. i was like uhhh they are normal width....lol...anyway. the skunks don't have that big of a drop prob finger gap will be left. but that fine with me a don't want a super low drop. i still need strut tower bars and a rear sway bar,traction bar and really need a rear disc swap, and the list goes on...........it just gets bigger with time too

Comment

i finally got my new stuff in took couple weeks longer then i thought. oh well they look great and if the weather lets me the mounts will be put on Sunday.

Comment

Nice man! How is that F22B swap treating you? Nice valve cover, i look forward to seeing your new design. Loving everything but the ebay exhaust. I think your engine could be happier with a larger "collector and back" exhaust system, but I can't complain because it sure is better then stock (other then the muffler)
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                Nice man! How is that F22B swap treating you? Nice valve cover, i look forward to seeing your new design. Loving everything but the ebay exhaust. I think your engine could be happier with a larger "collector and back" exhaust system, but I can't complain because it sure is better then stock (other then the muffler)
                the f22b is running very strong and is to much fun.its actually a very nice cat back exhaust from Megan racing, its a very straight through design 2.5' pipping, great steel, great welds, fits perfect, and sounds great. the header is ebay trash and i am going to be doing the 2.5' collector mod to make those ebay headers work a little better. i would love to get a better set of headers but cant find what i want because from everything i read most headers are the same for our cars, except the bisi header and a few others. if any one knows a good brand of header that's not dc brand please let me know.

Comment

Wow, 2.5"? Whenever I looked at ebay the biggest I could find was 2.25, only reason I would buy an ebay catback would be just for the raw piping. Are the bends mandrel, and its stainless? I plan on getting an a4 manifold, that merges to 3" collector, to the magnaflow spun cat, out 3", then reduced to 2.5", two magnapack resonators 14" & 22", and a dynomax super hemi turbo muffler. Then I can start saving up for the bisi header.
                  Last edited by cloudasc; 03-13-2009, 09:10 PM.

Comment

ok weather was perfect today so i got the mounts in i will have pics up soon. they feel so much better and the vibration from the solid poly mount is minimal. fitment was perfect. rear and drive side mount were better then oem fitment and 10x easier to install, these are worth every penny. the motor does budge at all and shift so smooth now im on to do my 2.5' collector mod and new exhaust gaskets. and put the cat back on for inspection. new front passenger bearing. and the work goes on!

Comment

more pics now! Get those side markers on!

Comment

ok here are pics of the installed mounts and my old trashed mounts. also my new shift knob. got it from a friend for my b-day back at the end of feb.

Comment

oh shit

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Very very nice. Glad to hear the good feedback on the mounts, was wondering what a good alternative to using the stock mounts if I break anymore. Plus they look hot

Comment

ok well i got my ac fixed and it blows cooooold, i also got my new bearing installed, bought a virgin p06 ecu ready to be chipped so i can run the correct ecu for my motor i hope it helps out. i also will be getting my 2.5 collector mod underway and start ordering parts and get it all welded up throw the cat on and get it inspected.

Comment

Very clean, I approve.
                                NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Working...
                                X