Happy Thanksgiving(weekend)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving(weekend)!

Wanted to wish all you active members a Happy Thanksgiving!

yea two days late, but whatevs.

ill probably get like 2 posts.

Happy Thanksgiving Ralphie
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Happy thanksgiving weekend!
      Eating leftovers and staying away from the malls for me

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm just trying to hide from people this weekend and accomplish stuff around the house.
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, fellas!

Deep fried two turkeys, first time doing so! I didn't even burn my house down, woo woo! I'll never bake another turkey again! It was so tender and moist...only took 40 minutes per turkey, too.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving and yesterday was my birthday but I've been steering clear of stores this weekend.
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I wound up driving about 2000 miles over the weekend. Round trip to northern KY for Pilot parts, round trip to east of Dayton for Pilot parts, round trip to Pensacola to replace distributor and throttle body on the wagon, round trip to Whitestown, IN for belated Thanksgiving dinner at daughter and son-in-law's.
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
              X