This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does this mean????

Ok, I did a search and found nothing. I may have over looked it so I am sorry if this is a repost but if someone could just direct me to to proper location...thank you.

I know what CB7 is for and so on. is ther a list that shows all the codes and what years they cover?

Thanks

Again sorry if this is a repost
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the answer to your question in about 12 seconds by using Google. Shit questions like this belong in the noob forum.

Comment

^^ thank you for your pointless reply with no answer.
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
        ^^ thank you for your pointless reply with no answer.
        Don't get pissed at me just because you can't do anything but sit there and not figure it out for yourself. If you want spoonfeedings, go to the noob forums. That's where bullshit belongs.

Comment

God forbid someone try to learn something in here. If you don't feel like helping anyone, then don't reply. I didn't ask for a smart ass reply. Damn who pissed in your apple juice?

I did a search here, yahoo and google, and all I got was "how to read a VIN"

That is not what I am looking for.
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

try looking in the other automotive forum, some guy compiled a nice list. and yeah google is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
              God forbid someone try to learn something in here. If you don't feel like helping anyone, then don't reply. I didn't ask for a smart ass reply. Damn who pissed in your apple juice?

I did a search here, yahoo and google, and all I got was "how to read a VIN"

That is not what I am looking for.
              This is hilarious. If you were really trying to learn, you would have found the answer already. I can't believe you're sitting there bitching like a little pussy because somebody won't spoon you some baby food. With all the time you've wasted you could have found several lists all over different forums just by doing a proper search. It's not rocket science.

cha-ching

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                try looking in the other automotive forum, some guy compiled a nice list. and yeah google is fun.

Thank You You been a big help
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                  This is hilarious. If you were really trying to learn, you would have found the answer already. I can't believe you're sitting there bitching like a little pussy because somebody won't spoon you some baby food. With all the time you've wasted you could have found several lists all over different forums just by doing a proper search. It's not rocket science.

cha-ching

Damn dude, You really need to get laid. and learn to read. I said I DID searches.

If your not part of the solution, then your part of the problem.

Have a nice day
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

CB7 is the chassis code for the 4th generation (1990-1992) US model Accord Sedan and Coupe. US Wagons are CB9, and various JDM and EDM versions have different numbers (CB3, CB4, CB5, etc...).

Comment

Working...
                    X