JDM grill for 90-91 jdm headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM grill for 90-91 jdm headlights

anyone have pix of the jdm grill that is used with the 90-91 jdm headlights with the chrome trim? never seen it nor know what to look for. i would like to get one as the usdm grill does not fit properly. thanks!

the 90-91 usdm chrome grill didn't fit well?
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

the jdm 90-91 grill is thinner to accommodate the chrome trim joesue.

theres a jdm 90-91 grill on ebay; the jdm one also has a filled in H instead of a hollow backing for the H like the usdm.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
        the jdm 90-91 grill is thinner to accommodate the chrome trim joesue.

theres a jdm 90-91 grill on ebay; the jdm one also has a filled in H instead of a hollow backing for the H like the usdm.
        nice, there is one on ebay. but it's like 60 bucks though. so ours is a little bit bigger then huh?? take a pic of yours. you still have the 90-91 grill right??

Comment

IT LOOKED fine to me when i had it.

you can get the one piece brows that go from left to right headlight connecting to the factory grill...those are rare, and maybe a little fugly.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

someone already bidded for that grille. never mind. it's sold. I was gonna buy it too. damn.

Comment

lol, did you buy some 1 pieces joesue ahha

I mean, it's a small difference really, just shave your oem a little.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7.v2
                anyone have pix of the jdm grill that is used with the 90-91 jdm headlights with the chrome trim? never seen it nor know what to look for. i would like to get one as the usdm grill does not fit properly. thanks!

Both cars have the 90-91 JDM 1-pieces with chrome trim along with the JDM grille With my car, the JDM grille still overlaps in front of the headlights' trim a little bit. Still fits a lot better than the USDM grille though..Mike's seems to fit a little better than mine, his looks more flush..

Hope that helps..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

found a nice up close shot

f22-dohc

Comment

oh i remember now...i just made the grill stick out a bit and it blended perfectly to my headlights.
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                      oh i remember now...i just made the grill stick out a bit and it blended perfectly to my headlights.
                      Hehe that's exactly what I did as well

Originally posted by ikayto
                      found a nice up close shot

f22-dohc
                      Ahh yes, totally forgot about Roy's car. His fits perfectly! I think mine doesn't line up like that because the car has been in an accident from the previous owner..

So yeah, better double check..If your car's been in an accident, maybe things won't line up as well hehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

lol plus Roy bought a whole front clip so he's cheating!

Comment

thanks for the pix! i cut mine in the middle to make it fit but the seam is showing/cracking now.

Comment

if mine didnt fit, the grill stuck out maybe 2 mm more than the headlights...but it worked.

mine was in a front end incident so that could of played a role, but it was maddd sexxy.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

close up
                              Last edited by xScott; 02-18-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X