No announcement yet.

mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see from the work and dedication, you put mad time into your DX coupe. I'm impressed. Subscribed, and keep up the good work. I'll probably stop in form time to time to check on the updates.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
      I see from the work and dedication, you put mad time into your DX coupe. I'm impressed. Subscribed, and keep up the good work. I'll probably stop in form time to time to check on the updates.
      Thanks for the kind words man, but this car is wrecked and this frame has no future. The engine and gearbox however will live on in my new BA Prelude.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
        Thanks for the kind words man, but this car is wrecked and this frame has no future. The engine and gearbox however will live on in my new BA Prelude.
        I see that now. Tons of pages and information that takes some time to get through.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

So i have to ask: what did you do with your armrest and console?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            So i have to ask: what did you do with your armrest and console?
            Its still in the car, but its "sold" to a friend of mine local.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
              Its still in the car, but its "sold" to a friend of mine local.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

This car is straight sexy.. I love the grey and black bumpers.. Planning on doing something very similar with my ex and yes I would have left the bumpers black.
                SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

I'm still alive! And I still miss this car!

Comment

Hey, what ever happened with the Lude? Didnt you get a Beemer?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

I had a red '90 Prelude SI that I successfully F22A1 swapped...drove that for awhile and then bought a '09 135i M Sport. Realized the red prelude was a piece of crap and was rusty, damaged, etc. I then bought a white '91 Prelude SI ALB that I am now daily driving. I have a black '88 4WS Prelude parts car too...the 4WS will be swapped to the white car and it's engine will be built. No more swaps for the prelude...they hang too low in the engine bay.

Comment

Working...
                      X