Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Nsx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ You just horribly contradicted yourself. Leaf springs were advanced 400 years ago, today they're archaic. I'm not bashing the Vette, I love them. I was thrilled to see the C6 Z06 keep pace with an F430 at the Top Gear track, but there's room for improvent, Americans just need to stop building things to the dollar. Sparkle, 20k is steep for an NSX?! Have fun looking for a good one at that price. Sure they're down on power for being MR of that size (compared to an Elise or MR-2 vs a 355 or base R8), but it's a damn fine sports car in any respect. Anyone hear of J-swaps with these cars? I'm curious as to how they'd take it.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-10-2011, 09:12 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I know XD and yea you can get a NSX in good condition for at least 15k, you just have to find the seller, and I haven't heard anything about swaps in these cars, people supercharge them or go turbo, they are a definite head turner and for the price you be lookin like a baller. If I ever got this car it would be for show, not for race, its to sexy for that and I don't want to risk getting it crushed or in a crash

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
        close, 500 and it was used, out of state and it had to be repainted, RIDICULOUS huh!
        damn used i could only image what it costs at the dealer

Comment

40k broski

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            ^ You just horribly contradicted yourself. Leaf springs were advanced 400 years ago, today they're archaic. I'm not bashing the Vette, I love them. I was thrilled to see the C6 Z06 keep pace with an F430 at the Top Gear track, but there's room for improvent, Americans just need to stop building things to the dollar. Sparkle, 20k is steep for an NSX?! Have fun looking for a good one at that price. Sure they're down on power for being MR of that size (compared to an Elise or MR-2 vs a 355 or base R8), but it's a damn fine sports car in any respect. Anyone hear of J-swaps with these cars? I'm curious as to how they'd take it.
            The Corvette does not use your grandmother's leaf springs. They are transverse leaf springs, are very compact, and have many advantages...

Look them up.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
              Would you guys buy an NSX, I'm startin to fall in love with them again After the CB, I'm going big, here's what I found:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2567531275.html

^^^ It looks nice and under 20 grand, maybe after I finish school I'll get one
              that's the one i've been looking at for a while.
              blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Its a lotta miles and it needs new seats, that's where it gets me, id wait a little longer so they get cheaper

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

:d My Parents Said If I Got All A's They Would Buy Me One!!!!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

you're pooping me. o.o
                    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

No :P Whenever I get good grades I always get rewarded something big! By the time I graduate they should be runnin for 13 grand

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                        The Corvette does not use your grandmother's leaf springs. They are transverse leaf springs, are very compact, and have many advantages...

Look them up.
                        I'm familiar with the setup, I've been looking into a base model coupe or targa C5 for a second car. GM made a great system, I'm just saying there are better designs out there.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I like targa tops, they are a man's convertable

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Accord to NSX? That's a nice upgrade!

Comment

for me it was E30 and accord (cb7) then another accord (cg5) and then NSX, I sold the E30 to a kid at school, she f*cked up the poor thing, I obviously have the Cb7 and my grandma gave me a cg5 to keep or sell

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X