Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

need help, torn between two wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the MF with the automatic car wont answer his calls
    so my plan now is to let the other CB sit on the dealership for a while till they drop the price, if it gets sold good for them, if not then maybe they can drop the price
    they already took off $1k but i think its still too much
    My MRT

Comment

i hope the dealer will drop the price more for you or the other guy will answer the phone. i have seen 3 wagons in my town and one in Ocala (an hour south) I would love to get my hands on one but there is no way i would pay even $3000 for one. all the ones i have seen weren't in the best shape but they could have been much worse. i have yet to see one for sale in my area.
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I payed 3500 drive out(tax tag and title) for my 92 EX wagon at a used car dealer with 210000 miles. I had been looking for awhile for a nice one but every one I looked at turned out to be a beater. I drove 3 hours to check out my current wagon and the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. I didnt want to go home empty handed and Im still happy I got the car. Had I waited longer and been more patient I'm sure I could have gotten a better deal, but I really dont think there are many wagons left out there that are clean as mine. Maybe I got ripped off in many peoples eyes but I love the car and it was worth every penny to me.

Comment

hey man i would go with the 5 speed because by the sound of it u will end up running close to that ammount any ways so why take the risk having all ur work done wrong..my opinion
          Good Luck man

Comment

ok well i talked them down 3200 bucks and had to sell my 91 sedan to get it but the 5 speed is mine

all in all i paid like 900 out of pocket

pics and MRT coming soon
            Last edited by #1_M.I._CARLOS; 06-10-2012, 12:28 AM.
            My MRT

Comment

i will go for the $1800 and fix it myself

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
              X