Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im back,my new 92 EX sedan work in progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im back,my new 92 EX sedan work in progress.

Its been a while since Ive been active on the site and have missed it.A short while back my LX was involved in a tbone accident that totaled the passenger side.Thankfully nobody was hurt and luckily all my aftermarket parts where unharmed!So,I found a decent EX shell and went to work on a rebuild,swapping EVERYTHING inside and out from my old one with the help of member cb7 dohc.The shell was auto so a manual swap had to be done.The shell was seatle silver and oxidized and the bumpers and one fender were in bad shape,so I used my old blue ones and decided to wrap everything except my fenders,bumpers and side skirts in carbon fiber vinyl while saving for a paint job.Heres a few pics I snapped with my phone. Car completed until paint

the damage caused by wreck

stripping out the maroon interior

engine dropped in after rhino lining engine bay

back to rolling in a cb7!

partially wrapped
    Last edited by Jarrett; 03-11-2013, 10:55 AM.

Welcome back bro!!

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Thanks! I got alotta catching up to do!

Comment

damn. glad you are ok. old ride took a good hit. new ride looking good. enjoy it. welcome back
        Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

lookin good i love that neo valve cover

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Coming along nicely. Luckily a lot of stuff from the first one can swap over to the new one.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks everyone,Im glad all turned out good lol.I was gonna try to repair the damge but noticed it was worse than I expected.But yeah,,everything inside and out got swapped over to the new shell.Im still saving up for paint and already have a color in mind thatll match the grey interior nicely.Besides paint,I just want a fresh carbon fiber hood since I sold mine and a few nick nacks.

Comment

Thats probably the nicest valve cover I've seen here.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                  Thats probably the nicest valve cover I've seen here.
                  Thanks! I actually did it with chameleon spray paint! I just took my time,prepped it well and wet sanded it a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                    Thanks! I actually did it with chameleon spray paint! I just took my time,prepped it well and wet sanded it a few times.
                    good job man

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

I'm excited for updates :-)

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Im currently saving for new suspension and paint.Itll be a while but Ill get it there.I recently came across a complete foglight,switch and harness set that I may install soon.Most recent thing I did was replace my legend lip with an HC1 style after destroying my spoon style one . Ill take some more pics soon and try to get around to creating an MRT for this one,since I never got a chance for my old one.Again,thanks for the kind words they along with yalls rides always motivate me.

Comment

Working...
                        X