Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OEM rims

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM rims

her guys i just wanted to share a couple of pics i found for oem rims that would fit our cb's and maybe you guys can share with me a pic of a car with these wheels

90-93 accord oem

94-97

prelude

all "15x 5, 5.5 or 6
    My MRT

You're missing a whole lot of them

Comment

lol i know there is more but those were the ones i liked and that ive never seen on car before, that's why i posted them to see if anyone has them and how they look on a car
      My MRT

Comment

I had this posted before the site crashed a few months ago.

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
        the 14 inch wheels won't fit your legends. Sorry this post was originally from cb7tuner so i included them because they fit cb7's

Every wheel here is 4x114.3 so they will fit the legends ( there are a few brochure pictures with 5 lug wheels, those are 5x114.3 for you g2 guys )

Every wheel in this post is 15 inch unless stated otherwise.

1990/1991 accord EX/SE wheels

1992/1993 EX sedan wheels

1992/1993 accord EX coupe / 10th anniversary edition wheels

1993 accord SE wheels

1994/1995 accord EX wheels

1995-1997 accord v6 wheels

1996-1997 EX sedan wheels ( no these are not hubcaps lol )

1996-1997 accord EX coupe wheels

1998-2000 accord EX sedan wheels

1998-2000 accord EX coupe wheels ( both sedan and coupe wheels are improper directional wheels, they go the opposite direction when mounted on the other side of the car )

2000 accord special edition wheels

2001-2002 accord EX sedan wheels

2001-2002 accord ex coupe wheels

2001-2001 accord special edition wheels

1986-1988 acura legend sedan wheels ( the front wheel obviously )

1987-1990 acura legend coupe wheels ( 87/88 are painted silver and 89/90 are machined finish ) ( painted style shown )

1989-1990 acura legend sedan wheels

1992-1993 si / vtechonda prelude wheels

1994-1996 honda prelude si / vtec wheels

1992-1996 honda prelude special edition wheels. ( They were also available as an accessory i believe and available with the sides of the spokes painted )

1997 Acura 2.2CL wheels

1997 acura 3.0CL wheels ( 16 inch )

1998-1999 acura 2.3CL wheels

1998 acura 3.0CL wheels ( 16 inch )

1999 acura 3.0CL wheels

And just because these are the wheels i have on my own car i will post a picture of them on a CB

1996 acura 2.5TL wheels

1997-1998 acura 2.5TL wheels

1992-1994 acura vigor wheels ( you can use 90-93 accord center caps to get H logos )

1996 JDM integra type R ( is this a toy car? it almost looks like one )

[img]Accessory wheels are going to be a bitch to cover because there are so many of them and its hard to find picture of them

These are accessory wheels for 1990-1993 accords

There are 3 styles

This is the first style, these are 14 inch for dx/lx trims

This is the second kind, they are 14 inch for dx/lx accords ( and maybe preludes )

They also came with different painted inner spokes. I found these on a prelude

They also came stock around the world

This is the third kind, they are 15 inch for LX wagons and ex/se accords

They also came stock in other places around the world

These were accessories for 94-97 accords dx/lx and 92-96 prelude S trim levels

Kind of hard to see but the farthest left and right wheels were also accessories for accords dx/lx's ( they're 14 inch ) and maybe preludes S's but i've never seen a prelude S with them

I've seen these once in the junkyard ( they're actually still there as of the date of this post but there are only 3 ) I think these were for 95-97 accord v6's only but theres nothing to stop them from going on anything else. These are 15 inch

There are a lot to cover in this picture

The wheel 1 right and 1 down from the top left ( the mesh one with a lug cap ) is a 14 inch accessory wheel for the 98-02 DX accord only

The one in the first column at the bottom ( bottom left ) was an accessory for 98-02 accord LX's

I think the top right and bottom wheel in the second colum are also 4x114.3 but i am not 100% sure

The wheel in the 3rd column i am unsure about as well

Those prelude SE wheels above

This is why i think they're accessories as well. I think the accessory ones say prelude in cursive on the caps and the stock SE ones have H logos

red painted inner spokes here

Only the two wheels on the right will fit. ( the most right wheel is a stock 9293 accord coupe wheel, the one 1 to the left of it is a 14 inch accessory wheel ) The other 3 wheels are 4x100 for civics

The big wheel in the background is the 1st accessory wheel for the 90-93 accords with golden inner spokes

These wheels were accessories for 87-90 acura legend coupes and sedans. These are 15 inch

Some wheels i really hope to find some day

accessory wheels for the 1992-1994 acura vigors. These are 15 inch

I guess for 1998 you could get the acura 3.0CL with chrome versions of the 1997 3.0CL wheels ( this is from a 1998 brochure ) These are 16 inch

For the 1996-1998 acura 2.5TL these wheels were offered. Also very nice wheels. They're 15 inch

These were JDM options for the 1990-1993 accords. They look very similar to the vigor accessory wheels and 98-02 accord wheels. They look to be 15 inch but i'm not 100% sure

I'll update this with more pictures and information if anyone notices something i missed and i can verify it.[/img]

Comment

I had this posted before the site crashed a few months ago.
          Lol, damn my dude you don't play around at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
            Lol, damn my dude you don't play around at all.
            that took me maybe 10 minutes to post lol

Luckly i had copy pasted it to acuralegend.org so i didn't lose it.

Comment

Pic whore time for me.

96 ITRs (5mm front spacer required)

Vigor

Whatever these 14s are on the front. Prelude?

1G Legend (5mm front spacer required)

CD5

Comment

Damn! Those bronze painted CD5 rims look sick! If I ever get CD5 rims, I'm definitely painting them bronze!

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Funny everyone says that. I didn't think they looked that great. About 3 weeks later I scored the bronze 18s.

Comment

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                    you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 R3ason View Post
                      these are on ebay right now but only 3
                      i was ready to buy them all.

tippey-

1997 3.0 cl wheels are 5 spoke, the 2.2 wheels are the ones u pictured. one of the pics are not showing.

i have the 5 spoke ones, i like them best of all but i cant find center caps for nothing!

Comment

What 4 lug accord rim was a 5 star enkei...
                        I had them a while ago and sold that accord...
                        I want to see if I can find them again...
                        16 inch ...maybe cl or something possibly?
                        A 93 ACCORD??? PEOPLE STILL DRIVE THOSE????

Comment

They are acura cl 97 3.0 wheels, I have them now

Comment

Not a toy car. They never made an Audi A3 toy with hubcaps lol

Comment

heres the acura wheels on my car , rear has small honda caps,(they wouldn't fit the front with the axle nut sticking out)

Comment

Working...
                              X