Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your car looks soooooo sexy at night
    90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

thanks, whered u see the night pics?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
        thanks, whered u see the night pics?
        LOL!!!!
        O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

want your tails

sweet ride and nice vid. hey if you get red/clears I want the ones you have now! pm me if/when you switch em out!
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Sick ride

Hey I am new to the CB7 site, and plan on posting pics soon(just need a digi-cam!) Anyway, i had the perfect image of what my 90 4dr should look like, but when i saw yours, I found that someone acheived it first! dude that is exactly the look i was going 4. I tried to email u but it didn't work. Email me AJStaples01@yahoo.com b/c i wanted to ask u some Q's on the duallies.
            "Sorry i can't let you in, the back seat is down..."

Comment

Originally posted by FamilyCar
              Hey I am new to the CB7 site, and plan on posting pics soon(just need a digi-cam!) Anyway, i had the perfect image of what my 90 4dr should look like, but when i saw yours, I found that someone acheived it first! dude that is exactly the look i was going 4. I tried to email u but it didn't work. Email me AJStaples01@yahoo.com b/c i wanted to ask u some Q's on the duallies.
              Hey look in the media section under videos he has like 2 now and in one of the threads about it he says a bit about what he did. and yeah bump it's a great lookin car!
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

nice lookin... i'm not much of a fan of the aftermarket bumpers usualy, but it goes very well with your car... nice and clean!
                --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

thanks guys, PM if u need any more details....swaps done now, fixin a few things...pics shortly

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

<does the boogie dance.. MWHAHAHAH

<<<EVIL INFLUENCES.. RIGHT LEE!! MWHAHAHA

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

hey i'm from S.A too so i was just randomly wondering where you got your swap done at...or unless you did it yourself...the swap was for the f20a correct? just wondering haha

JDM H22a DOHC VTEC
                      My Ride

Comment

got it done at Maximum Velocity off of bandera rd. how long will u be in san antonio?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

ohh that's cool...do you live around that area? i go to maximum velocity all the time haha...i got my h22a swap at precision r though i'm sure you've heard of that place?

JDM H22a DOHC VTEC
                          My Ride

Comment

yea off of boardwalk...i forgot his name....oriental guy....yeah they seem like they do good work too....how are theyre prices? Can i still get that throttle body off of u?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

yeah i got my swap for $4700 i think that's a decent price...he's pretty good at it but it took a long time to finish completely cause some things would just keep going wrong with it...but it's all good now and runs perfectly...just wondering but i think i saw somewhere that you're filipino too? haha...and if you were asking me about the throttle body i'm going to be keeping it cause we're planning on repairing the old f22...just a little project

JDM H22a DOHC VTEC
                              My Ride

Comment

yea sorry, it was someone else who was selling the TB..oops...we should meet up sometime during spring break or somethin, that be tight

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                                X