Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinobi : 2015 Scion FR-S

What's up CB7tuner?!

Its been quite awhile since i've last been here or even posted. I thought I'd drop in and let ya'll know whats been happening ever since the CB7 shifted ownership. I had an EG2 after the CB7 for a few years and finally upgraded just a few months ago to this wonderful driving machine and I love it! Haven't really taken much pictures of it because I just love driving it too much, but will do a much needed photoshoot soon when I get the majority of my parts installed.

The day after I got it!

Everything is basically stock minus a K&N drop in air filter.

Will be having these parts coming in in the next couple weeks:
    Hotchkis lowering springs
    20MM Front spacers & 25MM Rear spacers
    Berk Technology Dual Exit Muffler Delete
    Tomei Expreme UEL Headers
    TRD Spoiler

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

nice upgrade lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

New mods:
      • Greddy Supreme SP catback exhaust
      • Eibach Pro-Kit lowering Springs
      • TheRetrofitSource Morimoto HID Kit 5500k
      • b2autodesign 20MM & 25MM wheel spacers
      • nigel-jdm fog lights & nokyo bulbs
      • K&N Drop-in filter
      • Rear diffuser

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Very nice car you got there. My buddy was going to get one of these but got turned off by majority of these being automatics and not stick. Which apparently most of the public wanted. Makes no sense to me
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
          Very nice car you got there. My buddy was going to get one of these but got turned off by majority of these being automatics and not stick. Which apparently most of the public wanted. Makes no sense to me
          Thanks! I've heard quite a few things about automatics, both being good and bad, but to each their own. 6speed is the way to go, I love mine and don't regret my decision.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
            Thanks! I've heard quite a few things about automatics, both being good and bad, but to each their own. 6speed is the way to go, I love mine and don't regret my decision.
            I auto-x'd an automatic FR-S when they were first released and the automatic killed the fun on the track. I wish I got my hands on the 6MT.

If they released these in a targa model, I may have been very tempted to trade my STi for it.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
              I auto-x'd an automatic FR-S when they were first released and the automatic killed the fun on the track. I wish I got my hands on the 6MT.

If they released these in a targa model, I may have been very tempted to trade my STi for it.
              6MT makes it more fun, albeit the lack of power. Luckily for me, when I went to the dealership, it had mostly all 6MT. I was in the market for the 2014's WRX and STI's as well, but couldn't find the right one, and settled for the FR-S.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

They need AWD ones from factory. Awesome car, man.

Comment

Working...
                  X