No announcement yet.

EXT: Complete Amber corners w/ Reflectors 92-93 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea thats just the pic, when i received mine they didnt have reflectors.

Comment

Oh ok, nice write up. When I tried to take off the lenes on the stock one, as soon as I started to get it off it started to crack. Any way arounf this, I tried leaving them in the oven longer and that didnt work. Any ideas?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
        on the car
        Damn man i liked the clean look better

Have you thought about smokes?..

Comment

yea i have thought about gettin them smoked, idk if thats going to happend soon though. I would like to have them smoked with the bumper lights like yours. Did yours yourself?

Comment

yea i have thought about gettin them smoked, idk if thats going to happend soon though. I would like to have them smoked with the bumper lights like yours. Did yours yourself?
            bumper lights are DIY.
            The Corners are made by Vision.

Comment

i guess ill have this body guy tint them for me, so they come out the same shade. If i do this ill probably want the rear turnsignal part darker too...

Comment

i guess ill have this body guy tint them for me, so they come out the same shade. If i do this ill probably want the rear turnsignal part darker too...
                [IMG]http://www.****.com/pics/njmeet6.1.08/IMG_0290.JPG[/IMG]

like that?

Comment

oh yeah............

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yea thats just the pic, when i received mine they didnt have reflectors.
                    same here, i bought them thinking that they had reflectors, when i got them and they were reflectorless, i did this DIY

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                    Oh ok, nice write up. When I tried to take off the lenes on the stock one, as soon as I started to get it off it started to crack. Any way arounf this, I tried leaving them in the oven longer and that didnt work. Any ideas?
                    you got to take your time and be real easy when using a flat head screw driver to get them apart, you may have minor cracking, i did, but do alittle at a time them reheat them and do alittle more. taking your time is key

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                    DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
                      you got to take your time and be real easy when using a flat head screw driver to get them apart, you may have minor cracking, i did, but do alittle at a time them reheat them and do alittle more. taking your time is key
                      I could of prob taken a little more time with them, I'll try again here soon, that damn expoy is on there good.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                        I wouldn't worry about cracking the stock one... You wont be using it... also its like 15-18 year old plastic...

Comment

i might do this...idk if i wanna get rid of my blacked out look tho lol people seem to like it
                          to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                          Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

so put reflectors in your black housed....

Comment

i have amber corners on the way from amazon. If they dont bring the reflector im defenetly doing this before they go in the car. Ambers without reflectors are ghey.
                              Mine comes with reflectors!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

your one of the lucky ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X