Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22b Dohc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22b Dohc

I was wondering, How would the set up of a F22 DOHC and H22 tranny be? Just wondering. I might go that route. The H tranny is in the car now..... Now Im looking for the motor. Someone is selling me his F22B running out of his 91 EF hatch for $400.....
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Make sure thats a F22b not a ZC, the valve covers look alot alike.
    wat?

Comment

Nah its authentic. Its on the block.
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
        I was wondering, How would the set up of a F22 DOHC and H22 tranny be?
        Only one way to find out
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

it's a cool setup, my boy is runnin dat in his accord and it feels diff i must say.

Comment

Whats everyones honest opinion on this motor setup with an h23 tranny? Im thinking of purchasing this setup soon and I dnt know of anyone with this set up yet.
            Last edited by ninjaranger84; 02-04-2010, 09:57 PM.
            But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaranger84 View Post
              Whats everyones honest opinion on this motor setup with an h23 tranny? Im thinking of purchasing this setup soon and I dnt know of anyone with this set up yet.
              the H23 close ratio gears are fun, but a little loud on the highway, but still very very fun.
              DEVOTE

Comment

the f22b is most similar to an h23 so it should be right at home with the h23 tranny.

its not like stock honda transmissions are all that different. nobody is going to say holy crap thats a bad idea

Comment

holy crap! That's a bad idea! j/k

I have a F22B DOHC mated to an H22 tranny and like it quite a lot. If I drive normal ( Not harping on it and driving sane) I can get about 460-70mi. out of a tank of gas. Yeah, it does get a little annoying (sound wise) at 60mph I am at about 2800 RPM. I have topped it out ONCE at around 125-130mph not that I am condoning EVER going that fast. It is a nice set up though.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                  X