Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Nissan Silvia Front Clip On A Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but man...imo the CB7 flows well without a conversion. Its pricey as hell to if you want it done right with fitment, alignment, and frame conversions; but thats just my .02

Either way, not too bad of a conversion.

Comment

[u]jdm Cb[u] Where Did You Get The All Red Taillights I Been Searching All Over For Them And I Can't Find Them Can You Please Tell Me Where You Got Them So I Can Put Them On My My Cb7. Thanx. Oh And By The Way Nice Cb7 You Have, What Do You Have On Your Front End.
      I LOVE MY CB7

Comment

i think that the S13 front clip from the JDM Silvia's wouldnt look too bad either. anyone got good photoshop skillz? id love to see how that would look.

and to whoever said that manufacturers shouldn't be mixed, why not? there can be tons of awesome conversions. you always see cars with different body parts swapped onto them. granted, not all of them look good, but the ones that do usually look amazing!. ive even seen a EG with a 3rd gen. Cavalier headlight swap and it looked great.
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by EZ25
          [u]jdm Cb[u] Where Did You Get The All Red Taillights I Been Searching All Over For Them And I Can't Find Them Can You Please Tell Me Where You Got Them So I Can Put Them On My My Cb7. Thanx. Oh And By The Way Nice Cb7 You Have, What Do You Have On Your Front End.
          Hey man, hahaha thats actually not my CB7...mines just as nice, but no conversion for me

As for the tails im not too sure, i can ask him for you. I think they used to be all clear altezzas and were then custom painted red. Ill double check for you though.

Comment

The only thing i would be afraid of though if i had a conversion done would be if god forbid, you get into a front accident or something, then all your hardwork would be screwed. Kind of the reason i regret doing my TSX retrofit, hence the reason im so cautious when parking and driving.

Comment

the red coupe is an integra pretty easy to see came out real good
              but the conversion on the accord sedan is not too bad, if they followed
              the right lines would look better just my opinion
              the best that ive seen is............

dosent get any better than this

Comment

i think the S15 headlight conversions looked fairly awkward on the accord in the first pic... some flip ups off a S13 would probally look a little more sensible on the 93 since the S14 and S15 are both cars that have headlights that bubble out towards the fender so getting the fenders to flow would seem like a tricky task.(both kouki and zenki) although a SR20 or any inline 6 would be SICK! in an accord.... has this been done???

that would be a nice project to see done by someone with deep pockets

Comment

hell naw mane. that sivilia conversion fuck mane. hell naw man.
                  98' ls400
                  91' cb7 4dr ex beater

Comment

Originally posted by fairfieldcb7
                    hell naw mane. that sivilia conversion fuck mane. hell naw man.

hahaha...... alright?

Comment

Working...
                    X