Pictures from today,feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures from today,feedback?

These are just a few i took earlier today while the weather was nice..feedback is welcome.I'm always trying to get better.Photobucket probobly killed these,sorry.

The camera is a super old olympus from the mid 90's btw.

And my favorite,my kitteh alley.

Last edited by JDMchristian991; 05-15-2010, 12:43 AM.

spoonsportsaddict

OH hay...you got a new ca.....oh nvm.

the kittah is awesome. more pics of the kittah.

Comment

White.
      Rotas.

That is all.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

nice camera! cant say the same for the mechanical subject tho... but nice camera!

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

The best thing you can do to take car shots from ordinary to extraordinary is to get away from the normal everyday setting you see them in. Take you first shot for example, anyone could have snapped that shot and it would be booring no matter who took it or what equipment they were using. So get your car and drive somewhere that has limited background distractions and start shooting there. Also, that picture exactly like I'd see the car if I walked by. So it really doesn't grab your attention for any reason. Try new angles (but don't get crazy), try and feature parts of the car to get a point across, and most importantly shoot the car in a way that is different from how you'd normally look at it in everyday life.

As to the actual pictures, the first two are underexposed for the car (look at the front bumper and how there is no definition). I think the third shot is definitely the best of the bunch, most likely because it doesn't have any distractions and it's from an interesting angle that you wouldn't normally see. As for the cat shot, just make sure you don't chop it's head off again and you'll be fine.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

sweet! slammed status

Comment

Clean ass EJ8, shit is hella slammed.

Comment

not too bad, i mean looks like some point and shoot shots with not alot of thought put into them. and also be careful of clipping the subjects youre trying to shoot. but other than that i dig the civ!

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                X