Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New oil pressure sending unit, 96 legend front lip, 6000k hid kit, whit led dome light, and new energy bushing for the front sway bar.
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Ended up getting a new car...

2001 Kia Spectra

what I added...

x2 12'' Kicker comp Speakers

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        do you have a press? and how long/hard was it for you on the poly kit?
        Sorry I missed this. I never actually used a press at all. I used a torch to heat up the old rubber bushings enough that I could pull the inner piece out with pliers, then scraped out the remaining rubber. I then very carefully hack sawed through the bushing shell, and knocked it out with a punch and hammer. Installing the ES bushings was easily accomplished by hand for the most part.

Anywho, just replaced both front wheel bearings with OEM Honda bearings, put on Brembo blanks, and Akebono Street Performance pads. Car rides a lot tighter now, and the brakes are just awesome.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I found it easier cutting the cage with an air saw then hammering it out all together with a flathead and hammer lol. Same process different strokes.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

got my h&r's in the mail...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

will be getting megan racing rear toe and control arms in soon.

also i want to have my bushings in and my rear disc swap in before the meet so im going to fast track that starting with those arms

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

authentic mugen shift knob, prelude seats, 6000k hids, axles, tie rods inner/outer, new camber kit, should arrive soon
                I LOVE My CB7

Comment

allllllllllsoooooooooo.............mishimoto d-series radiator, 93 front bumper, polk momo subwoofer
                  I LOVE My CB7

Comment

hasn't been officially added, but I got a volvo front lip for the cb7

Comment

more dirt, and current rainfall on top of it.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Finally replaced my shattered rear quarter window (damned thieves....).
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

fresh hood installed

Comment

tie rods and garage DIY alignment

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                              tie rods and garage DIY alignment
                              lol nice.
                              lots of paint supplys,and parts getting put together.

Comment

MeganRacing Toe and Control arms, wicked tuning camber arms, progress sway bar custom painted, and all new bushing and mounting hard wear. powerslot rear rotors, and ebc red stuff pads, and dunlope direzzas dz101 215/50/16.

Comment

Working...
                                X