Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 months in the making, biggest and best looking film production I've worked on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 months in the making, biggest and best looking film production I've worked on.

For the past 7 months, I've been working on the set of an extremely ambitious project called Shadow Bound. It is a silent-film, black-and-white horror webseries with 5 episodes. We wrapped on shooting this past weekend (after nearly 30 hours of work in our last 2 days) and released the first episode at midnight on Halloween. I am extremely proud of it, as is everyone else that worked on it. It is easily the best looking, highest production value project I've ever worked on.

http://www.ShadowBoundSeries.com

On a cast and crew of more than 50 extremely talented people, I was the gaffer (head of lighting, worked directly under the director of photography), the behind-the-scenes photographer, and back-up B-Camera operator (as well as anything else that needed to be done).

Please check it out, tell me what you think, share it, tell your friends, etc. We will be taking it to as many film and web-series festivals as we can, and are hoping to be in the running for this year's Webby awards (the online version of the Emmy's).

The remaining 4 episodes will be coming out every other Thursday.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

nobody?

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

I checked it out .. nice to see that people WANT to learn/know about the History of they're industry ..
      As for the "Trailer" .. it's not "my" style, but I can respect the amount of work that was involved ...
      And the $$$ .. Best of luck with it!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
        I checked it out .. nice to see that people WANT to learn/know about the History of they're industry ..
        As for the "Trailer" .. it's not "my" style, but I can respect the amount of work that was involved ...
        And the $$$ .. Best of luck with it!
        It's already done. The money has been raised, the film shot, and the first episode released. It's at the top of that page.

Comment

Nice work!

What did you cut on? Avid? FCP?

Great Job keep it up.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
            Nice work!

What did you cut on? Avid? FCP?

Great Job keep it up.
            Thanks, buddy! Our editor cut in Avid.

Comment

Episode 2 is here!
              http://vimeo.com/78605562

Comment

Episode 3 was released last night, and it starts with a bang!

http://vimeo.com/78845154

Comment

i watched it and liked it . but my cpu is slow so only got half before it froze lol .
                  this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                  How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                  Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Production is awesome. Looking forward to seeing more of your short films/episodes. Would like to see a modern day film too.
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                      Production is awesome. Looking forward to seeing more of your short films/episodes. Would like to see a modern day film too.
                      Thanks, man. I need to just start a post with all the stuff I've worked on and keep updating that, rather than make a new thread every time.

Comment

HOLY SHIT!!

Shadow Bound has been nominated for Best Cinematography of 2013 by IAWTV.com!

That is huge!

In other news, Episode 4 was released, but Vimeo is having some issues at the moment...
                        Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 12-13-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X