No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn wikked, you are the man. In the near future ima have to hit you up for help with my turbo. If I remeber correctly you are only 17-18. I would love to see what kind of shit you are making at the age, well my age. People like you make me feel old and stupid. lmao. When I was your age I was about neon lights and loud systems. Anywho bad ass dv16
    my ride

Comment

hahah oh shit is that a new nick name i smell??

dV16... hehehe coo.. eh..

u owe it all to MRX... its quite funny.. i taught him about uberdata at first.. then he totally surpassed me.. and taught me back.. and now im back in the game.. slowly but surely..

lee blew charge pipes 2 times yesterday.. heheh.. car felt smoother.. started better.. so for a solid 2hrs of fucking around.. the car is improving very nicely...

and yes im 17... didnt know too many ppl knew that on here.. but yeah..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

good dl man...remove that user 1 shit tho...... egt's are much lower than i thought. also get some damn t bolts man!!
        I hate thieves!

Comment

he does have TBOLTS!!! bitch just blew off!! lol.. i keep telling ppl to use an impact gun.. hahaahha

edit:

here u pansy

Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 06-16-2005, 09:48 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

impact wrench on tbolts? holy shit...that'd probably colapse the pipe...
            I hate thieves!

Comment

holy cow.. check this out..comparison between first basemap.. and our latest

and

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

funny thing is those 9.8s are probably richer than that. zeitronix doesn't read any lower...pansy huh? are we having a post contest?
                I hate thieves!

Comment

we can.. dont let the mods know.. i wont say anything if u wont :wink:

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

damn man, that turbo setup looks HOT! it's so much cleaner than half of the other ones on the cb7s. looks very professional and well done. how much did it run you in the end to do the turbo set up? the piping, intercooler.. it all looks hot!

good job!
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

1,200 total...

this includes a brand fucking new 14b
                      and all the tuning components..

how u like dem applez

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

why's the a/f so choppy? Lee on that last datalog did u give the car a minute or 2 to cool off some? I should be able to intervene in this madn3ss later tonight. About to tune an f22b1 over the weekend and gotta chip an ecu for it so i'll be in a tuning mood
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                          why's the a/f so choppy? Lee on that last datalog did u give the car a minute or 2 to cool off some? I should be able to intervene in this madn3ss later tonight. About to tune an f22b1 over the weekend and gotta chip an ecu for it so i'll be in a tuning mood

eh.. im trying toine im trying.. only 3 runs.. i havent perfected tuning like u have ho3... lol.. one thing i noticed.. u can clearly see.. that 2nd gear has higher a/fs than 3rd... 3rd gear is flat 11.0-11.2 while 2nd gear has some movement... im suppost to compromise i spose?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

yea since uber 1.7 is the only version that has the gear correction u'll need to compensate. The higher the load (gear) the richer the mixture as u already know. So containing 2nd gear to a 12.1-11.8 a/f is a must which would make first gear around a 12.3-12.1 a/f.

can u post the fuel lo map? I'll be at work most of the day then have things to do when i get home but i can help out some here.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

nice job, i like it all! don't you think you can try to squeeze the ps back on tho? bout time u posted up some pics foo!

Damn carlos you got the map looking pretty freaking good for only 3 datalogs tunned off of. Can't wait to get mine looking like that without the stupid ecu throwing cells and jacking my map up.

Comment

Antoine something i wanted to do is change the rpm column

u know how its 5.6k-6.5k-7.9k

well i want to drop 6.5k to 6k and 7.9k to like 6.8k
                                i know how to do it just dont know what i should set the fuel column to .. should i duplicate 5,6k and take more fuel out and put that as 6k? then do the same for 6.8k till more datalog runs are in?
                                [IMG]
                                Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 06-16-2005, 10:53 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                                X