40th annual Duel at Deanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40th annual Duel at Deanza

Car did well, tires were grippy but the suspension is too soft. the front spoiler hit the ground. 265 people, big ass event.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

TheNextAZN

Wed3k
    Last edited by TheNextAZN; 05-26-2009, 03:23 AM.
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

**pix**
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

How cheap did you score those r-comps?
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

What trans are you running? f22?

Comment

40 bucks for the set of ra-1's. hardly anything left on them but manufacturer date is '07. one thing i learned from them is that they need to be warmed up which is why thenextazn has a lot more squeel and he wasnt pushing the car as hard.

stodk f22 transmission, open diff. i have a 5th gen transmmission which im going to rebuild with new synchros, prelude final drive and OBX lsd. hopefully will be done this summer. the clutch is ACT 4 puck sprung.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

aw what happen to the second run? ran over them cones like they was animals lol
              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                aw what happen to the second run? ran over them cones like they was animals lol
                they were in my way.

actually i didnt anticipate the next turn to be so deep. i thought it was a quick slalom and i didnt walk the course since i was teching in the morning.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

lol @ the vulture snap-on man. i bet he had stock in torque wrenches and race jacks. lmao. cool pics man. I wanna start doing stuff like this.
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

damn i re-watched my run.. and i look like i was driving miss daisy.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                      damn i re-watched my run.. and i look like i was driving miss daisy.. lol
                      lol. quit stepping on the clutch around some corners, leave that bitch in 2nd the whole time, its all throttle control and braking...

looks good guys and the project sounds good, hows that progress on that bad boy...

i just scored some RA1's(little bonus from my boss, bout same thread as yours)...cant wait to see how they run next weekend
                      Last edited by Charliehstle209; 05-29-2009, 01:47 AM.
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
                        lol. quit stepping on the clutch around some corners, leave that bitch in 2nd the whole time, its all throttle control and braking...

looks good guys and the project sounds good, hows that progress on that bad boy...

i just scored some RA1's(little bonus from my boss, bout same thread as yours)...cant wait to see how they run next weekend
                        try them at 36-38 psi up front (hot).

engine needs to be tuned, i just barely got the car to run for the event. when i hit it down the straight befor i ran the cones over, you can hear the cam hit in the high rpm.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                        X