I hate my camera...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate my camera...

for the reason that it can shoot at 80 ISO...but ONLY in Auto mode...

Minimum ISO in Manual, Aperture, Shutter mode is 200...

Fail.

Who wants to buy a Fuji FinePix S5000?
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

I <3 My Samsung S85.

50ISO in manual FTW
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      I <3 My Samsung S85.

50ISO in manual FTW
      Lucky...

I can't take ANY photos, even in bright day light, without getting horrid amounts of grain and noise...

Seriously, what the hell kind of sense does it make to not allow the low ISO setting in manual mode?!
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
        Lucky...

I can't take ANY photos, even in bright day light, without getting horrid amounts of grain and noise...

Seriously, what the hell kind of sense does it make to not allow the low ISO setting in manual mode?!
        your camera is obsolete, as for the ISO dslr's can only go to 100 nothing lower. point and shoots do go lower but its a joke. just get a new camera.
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23 View Post
          your camera is obsolete, as for the ISO dslr's can only go to 100 nothing lower. point and shoots do go lower but its a joke. just get a new camera.
          I plan on it, as soon as funds allow. Any recommendations? I was thinking a Nikon D40 or D3 or something along those lines...

Comment

Think Canon. XTi is nice but a 40D is nicer!

Comment

As I recall I could get no ISO on my canon powershot a80. But imma have to check on that again since i havent used that in ages now.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

the reason why point and shoots can go so low with the ISO speed is because they have tiny sensors compared to DSLRs. ISO 200 on a DSLR might look the same or better than ISO 50 on a point shoot and thats because of the superior sensor used in DSLRs. Both canons mentioned are great options. Also check out a Nikon D80, great camera.
                The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                Check out my JDM F22B swap
                Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23 View Post
                  Not entirely true. My Minolta 5D would go to ISO 80, and the Sony A100 will do it as well. Not sure about any others, but those two at the very least are capable.

*Edit: The Canon 1Ds MkIII can be boosted to a low of ISO 50.
                  Last edited by Camurai; 08-31-2008, 10:57 PM.
                  ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                  '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                  Short ram intake
                  Tenrai Himoto catback
                  Smashed front end
                  Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Working...
                  X