Embarrassed Scooby snacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarrassed Scooby snacker

One of my coworkers drives a 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i with a 5-speed. He wanted to play a bit the other night. I repeatedly dusted him with my 5-speed '93 EX Coupe (15 years older/higher mileage) with nothing more than an intake and an exhaust - not even tuned or chipped. Add to that the fact that it's become kind of a rattle trap over the past few years and it was even funnier. (Have no fear, some work is going into it this year.) Just goes to show you that horsepower is not the be all/end all. EX/140hp > 2.5i/175hp. Pwned.
    ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
    Short ram intake
    Tenrai Himoto catback
    Smashed front end
    Random bits of deer blood & hair

You should post this in the street ricer forum

link to street ricer forum

Comment

All other makes need a good bit of horsepower advantage to run with 90s Hondas. Old news!

Comment

this is true, ive beat many v6's in my accord. my cb7 would walk my subaru if there was a race but too bad its in the junk yard now.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Holy crap! You're alive?! Last thing I remember you posting was your house catching fire or something like 3 years ago.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Even the Legacy gt community hates the 2.5i's. they're shit slow and there's no manufactures to provide performance for them.

Although, in his defense, he is all wheel drive, so more horsepower is dissipated before it even reaches the wheels.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
            X