No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The offset should work very well even if I decide to get rid of the flares and spacers. They're dream wheels for me. I'm really fortunate I could get them.

The P1's are 17x7 +43. Interested? I've had them up for sale locally for a bit now.

Comment

Ahh... if only they were 16's.
      1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

BTW, what are the spec of your current wheels/tires now?

Comment

17x8 front 17x9 rear +35 offset. Tires are 215/45/17 and
          235/45/17.

Comment

Also, post white lettering picture:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
              Also, post white lettering picture:
              I love it!

The black spoiler looks awesome, what kind of spoiler is that anyways . Coupe trunk lid in a nice touch too.
              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Thanks man! It's actually another S13 coupe spoiler. DMAX is the brand and it fits pretty damn well.

Comment

How is that headlight setup treating you?

I'm itching to get some projectors+LEDs in mine
                  I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
                    How is that headlight setup treating you?

I'm itching to get some projectors+LEDs in mine
                    They've been working out really well actually. It's trained a lot down here and I've had no issues with leaking or fogging. The LED's are good for flooding dark back roads but they don't throw the light very far. You may want to even try a double projector retrofit. It would look pretty cool. Plus some projectors come with the high beam flappers in them so you could wire the high beam to the stock switch (mine actually came with a connector to plug into the bulb socket so I didn't have to run any wires). If I were to make another set that's probably what I would do.

What I really want to do now is make a set of LED taillights.

Comment

I was wondering how well those LED's were working!

A double projector would definitely be something different. It'd have to be a super small one considering how much closer the high beam assembly sits to the lens. Maybe one of those Morimoto Matchbox retrofits. Then the headlight would be like the 2nd gen Integra with the fog light built into the headlight!

I too, have been contemplating an LED tail light mod. I looked into how Dodge made their racetrack style tail lights and it's just a fine array of hundreds of small LEDs with a diffuser to reduce "pixelation". Our simple rectangular tail lights would look cool with a double dash arrangement I think: == == . It's all just concept in my head though.

Comment

Have you guys seen that CB7 with 90-91 style tails, and it has LED strips going through the middle? I thought it looked pretty sweet. There's a video on Youtube.
                        The guy also has these awesome looking blue halos in his headlights, you can find pictures of those easily.
                        I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Cb007 made a really nice set of led tail lights for his car. I'm probably going to emulate that but add a strip of diffused led's around the outside edges to highlight the shape of the tail lights a lot like the Dodge's.

Comment

Yes I remember seeing that LED retrofit. That plus an LED racetrack around the tail lights would be real slick!

Comment

Damn this thing already looks like a drift car, only if it was RWD !!

Keep up the good work man, been a while since I've been on the forums and gotta say I am pretty surprised !
                              Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Thank you very much!

So here's a new development; I have procured a set of ITBs. They supposedly came off of a F20B/H22A CD racecar. Here's the kicker, that car was RWD. I'm hoping it will fit between the motor and the firewall. I've already come up with a vacuum block to run the brake booster and the MAP off of and I'm thinking of picking up some Outerwears trumpet sock filters to get as much room as I can to work with. The setup also uses some kind of GM style injector so I sent those out to be cleaned/flow tested since I have no idea what CC they are. I also grabbed a parts throttle position sensor from the junkyard so I can make a jumper harness to the aftermarket tps and not have to modify the stock harness. Hopefully it all ends up working out. I'd love to hear that induction noise. I might even go through the trouble of trying to figure out how to retain the iacv functions.

Comment

Working...
                                X