No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a hassle..shoulda went with the chineese one, but i really wanted the way the fan mounted to the shroud. its aluminum, nothing special..once i get a way to tig i coulda whipped this up for like 12 bucks. the fan I bet burns out within a year, I have the gratuity fan still from when i bought the triple core rad.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
      ^^ Nice, a 50mm with a 1.4, bet that sucker will do real good in low light!
      Yes sir!

And she should have some nice bokeh as well.

Comment

I have been wearing the same prescription for the last few years so finaly got that changed this week. Last month my eyes have been sensitive to light so I was not able to read to well on the computer or read a digital clock. The regular prescription glasses were covered by insurance, but the Aviators were out of pocket. Worth every penny now that I do not have to be blind just to shade my eyes.

Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
          I have been wearing the same prescription for the last few years so finaly got that changed this week. Last month my eyes have been sensitive to light so I was not able to read to well on the computer or read a digital clock. The regular prescription glasses were covered by insurance, but the Aviators were out of pocket. Worth every penny now that I do not have to be blind just to shade my eyes.

Same boat, but the aviators I got are polarized and tinted..I wish i could wear them all the time lol

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
            Same boat, but the aviators I got are polarized and tinted..I wish i could wear them all the time lol
            don't they make the aviators in Transition lenses ?
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

They do make transition but they do not work well in cars so that was a not an option for me. Mine are polarized as well, and I got the Aviators 2 weeks before the regulars so I was that douche wearing sun glasses indoors and at night all the time.
              Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

New design at Enthusiast Apparel, just had to have. Bonus: Spa is even one of my favorite tracks!

I also ordered some paint; a touch-up pen for the RSX and some Accord Cashmere Silver Metallic spray cans (plus gold base coat and clear) for an F22 valve cover I'm doing. Not worth photoing though...
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-03-2014, 09:36 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Not getting the carbon hatch as planned. The hood fitment isn't good enough, and Carbon Creations doesn't have a good enough reputation for me to want to risk it, so...

Bought these Mini H1 retros off a ClubRSX member, they'll be here Tuesday. If there's one thing I seriously miss from my CB, it's the retrofits. These only come with the relay harness and high beam splitters, but they'll be treated with the same 35w/5000k as my Accord . Just one more thing to get for me to consider the RSX "done" for now: a simple muffler swap, which will come in a couple weeks. Then I can get cracking on the H22 build!!!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

need to do the front brakes on my 90 coupe , 5 lugged using the 2002 TL setup, got Akebono's

and picked up 2 hats at the dealership when i took my stepson's 01 Accord in for 2 recalls (shift interlock and driver airbag inflator) and an oil change

the scrapers are from Harbor Freight

Last edited by bobbycos; 05-27-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                        I'm somewhat curious to know how that's working out for you. Are you running a wideband gauge?
                        Last edited by Mike1357; 05-12-2014, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I have an aem wideband but I need a new o2 for it so I'm not running it yet. I haven't tuned at all so right now it's really just a digital tach and I dropped the vtec down 500rpm.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

not really a purchase but a warranty replacement from Snap-on

you can plainly see what happened with the old one

Comment

Already installed. I left the resonator on and am regretting it; sounds real low and dull. I'll get that taken care of in a couple weeks. Sounds like it'll be louder than my Accord with the same setup. Odd, considering it's a smaller engine with less power and I think a smaller-diameter exhaust.

5000k/35W. Going to try to get the lights on today . Aside from steadily taking care of the beat up paint over time, my goals for this car are now done!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X