No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valvoline 80W90 Dura-blend Synthetic for the T19 4 speed.

And a new water pump. I done a lot of digging and found out that the NAPA Tru-Flow water pumps are made by Gates.

Also some degreaser.

Comment

It has a big water pump. Was it expensive?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Just bought a "zero." As in, I just made my last payment to earn that balance on my student loan. It is indeed a damn good day.

OE HFP wheel stickers for the 05 RSX-S wheels I just picked up.

I think this guy has just become my favorite author.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Spectra heater core. Motorcraft stater solenoid. Precision fuel pump assembly. Castrol Transmax ATF (for Borg Warner 1345 transfer case).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
              Spectra heater core. Motorcraft stater solenoid. Precision fuel pump assembly. Castrol Transmax ATF (for Borg Warner 1345 transfer case).

Is it weird that I was looking at your sweet floor more than the parts?

Comment

Originally posted by s2cmpugh View Post
                Is it weird that I was looking at your sweet floor more than the parts?
                Thank you. I was unsure about black grout but I'm pleased with the outcome. My GF's brother done it for me. He's quite skilled with things of the like. I should have swept before the following picture but oh well.

-

NAPA Brake booster and brake master cylinder package.

Comment

Mr Gasket Ultra Seal exhaust gasket material. Kat's 600W block heater.

Comment

A few upgrades for the my 95 Odyssey

Tein STech springs
                    Energy Suspension front motor mount insert and sway bar endlinks
                    Transmission cooler

Comment

new daily! by crsfoto.com, on Flickr

just bought this thing. haha. needed a new daily. s2000 isnt exactly practical for anything really. LOL s2000 gets to spend the winter in the garage and accumulate more parts for next season, and this thing can take the beating all winter.

LOVING it so far. comically slow, yet super satisfying to drive.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Tastesssss sooo great. Onlly 9 bucks, Borubon, Whiskey, Rum, Brandy. There's a punkin edition available but tastes gross.. there's also a Pennsylvania dutch version, to watery.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post

Tastesssss sooo great. Onlly 9 bucks, Borubon, Whiskey, Rum, Brandy. There's a punkin edition available but tastes gross.. there's also a Pennsylvania dutch version, to watery.
                          I will try this.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post

Yes sir.

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                            new daily! by crsfoto.com, on Flickr

just bought this thing. haha. needed a new daily. s2000 isnt exactly practical for anything really. LOL s2000 gets to spend the winter in the garage and accumulate more parts for next season, and this thing can take the beating all winter.

LOVING it so far. comically slow, yet super satisfying to drive.
                            I'd daily it. I'd daily the hell out of it.

Comment

Comment

Letting everyone know that you can get a really nice tool set (normally $250) for $99 at Lowes right now. I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X