jarelee : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jarelee : 1992 Accord LX

I used to own this H23 Accord....but i got rearended by a drunk idiot.

Engine/Performance
    H23a1 - DC headers, Greddy SP Exhaust, Zex Nitrous

Then this happened - http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290859713

But now i have this - http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290524487

02 WRX
    HKS Turboback Exhaust
    Uppipe
    Blitz SBC-ID
    Rota Actions
    and a few other goodies

I MISS MY ACCORD!!!! but one day i'll be returning to a Honda...and maybe an accord

Hope you all like
    Last edited by jarelee; 03-25-2005, 12:33 AM.
    02 WRX

yeah, getting rear-ended sucks...

fortunatley, mine wasn't too bad and the body shop was able to repair most of the body and frame damage...

my accident wasn't the result of a drunk driver, but for the record: drunk drivers are the stupidest people in the world.

anyways, you had a nice & clean cb7... props on the h23 swap... i haven't really seen many of those swaps performed. did you ever have it dyno'ed or run it at the track?

Comment

isn't uppipe intercooler to tb? anways nice car. too bad its gone... but nice replacement
      HSHO #3

Comment

uppipe connects from the header to the turbo. Downpipe goes from the Turbo to the Cat-back exhaust.

Thanks guys for the comments.
        02 WRX

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
          yeah, getting rear-ended sucks...
          not for me i got rear ended and the girl who hit me (yes girl, what a suprise) was only goin like 5 miles an hour so all that happened was a couple holes from the screws that held her license plate on and a black spot and i got $500+ to fix the bumper but never did, just used the $$$ to pay off my credit card and get my headlights

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

i got rear ended at a light...this girl hit me at 45 miles an hour...i ran into a 1986 chome bumper of a beamer.

total damage was 4200 dollars...and still a slightly bent frame...i didnt point it out so they wont salvage my car....

she sneezed LOL..no brakes! i sent her to the hospital...

any ways since im off topic...clean car, well was....everyoen has something special...no tmany people on here has a 91 accord. hehe...
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

appreciate the comments....keep'em coming.

I still miss my accord.....still thinking about getting another to go full-race with
              02 WRX

Comment

damn...i miss her

another accord is in the build process....muahahahaa. SFWD class car!
                02 WRX

Comment

Good looking cars...props on the wrx!

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Oh man that was a nice clean CB7 but i am sure u're having a blast with the WRX eh
                    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

That was one good looking cb7 man

Comment

thanks for the comments....the wrx is alright, but i'm getting a truck now. need a good daily driver. but the wrx is still in the family!
                        02 WRX

Comment

Working...
                        X