I am alive, I have learned so much from the past 6 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am alive, I have learned so much from the past 6 months

Im going to keep this quick, being my first post in a long time.

I don't know what happened to me in the past couple years, But my life, lifestyle and the shit storm floating above my head (to the n00bs, Im the guy who... wow you just have to have been on this site for a long while to know my situations and past insanity's.

For the first time today I felt normal again. I went down a dark path in my life, lost alot of things, and shamed myself.

For those who forgot, the son of a preacher (me) became a full fledged heroin addict when I hit my rock bottom.

I have come A long way. I think you can rest assure I am the most qualified person to say this: "Drugs are bad"

Every kid has times in their life were they eat some mushrooms or whatever, it part about growing up. But once you start using hard drugs, its over.

I smoke pot all the time, It keeps me sane. I shouldnt need to, but I have so fried my brain it just helps...

So my point is, I am 22 years old now, I have only gotten 3 speeding tickets in the last 3 years. (compared to one every other month at least and my license gone for a year)...

I guess my point is, I miss this group, whats left of it, and I feel like I have truly grown up, and it feels good, no more stupid mistakes, no more idiotic thinking, Im sick of being a kid, I have finally got my health back, I Had so many problems going on in my life, having a rare almost unfixable spine disease that only 14 surgeons around the world are specialied to fix.

I had alot of bad things thrown at me recently.

I was chemically dependent, and clinically depressed.

I am not that person anymore, and it feels good. Cars are my passion, I dont even really like honda's anymore besides my CB7, its just the only front wheel drive car I would ever own... maybe a crx.

Sooo my point is, Im really glad I am not dead and I feel really good for the first time today. I cut myself off from the world for a while, but I realized that wasnt making me happy.

I feiel older, I dont wnt to say hey I am grown up now I know everything because I dont, but I do know I would have slapt myself stupid 6 months ago.

Thank you all for being there for me over the past year or 2, wether you flamed me or helped me or banned me Thank you all.

I have been working on my cars, I have so much on my plate, but I have alot of assets im selling and simply keeping my turbo diesel 6 speed RAM my CB, my 1988 Iroc Z28 383 stroker leather interior t-tops limited edition (bought it for 250$ from a friend whos in jail woot, The engines at the machine shop only cost 300 bucks, Which means I will have a 13 second car for under a grand.

Ok Off topic.

I am really happy to have turned my life around and hopefully be back in this community. I may not be an adult (or still want to be) but im not a kid anymore.

so much to say but not today. lost of fun stories in due time. i have to get ready for an NA meeting.

i couldnt show my face here until i was well true to myself 100%

I have lost ALL of my friends to drugs.

So I am truly happy to be here today.
    ]

Dave...I joined in 03 under a diff. sn, but wasnt active until this past november again. I found a thread you made from like 1 or 2 years ago I think. It was about all the shit that you were feeling at the time and what was happening. Are ya back for good on CB7T now?? Glad to see you've pulled it together. Life's a long, sometimes shitty road. Just hold on for the ride, don't give up or give in.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
      I don't know what happened to me in the past couple years, But my life, lifestyle and the shit storm floating above my head (to the n00bs, Im the guy who... wow you just have to have been on this site for a long while to know my situations and past insanity's.

For the first time today I felt normal again. I went down a dark path in my life, lost alot of things, and shamed myself.
      You say the same thing with every thread you make.

Turn those words in to actions.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
          Dave...I joined in 03 under a diff. sn, but wasnt active until this past november again. I found a thread you made from like 1 or 2 years ago I think. It was about all the shit that you were feeling at the time and what was happening. Are ya back for good on CB7T now?? Glad to see you've pulled it together. Life's a long, sometimes shitty road. Just hold on for the ride, don't give up or give in.
          yessir Im back for good, I literally threw the chargers out to my phones and through them behind a big ass entertianment center, I didnt answer my phone for months at a time. after 2 months of not talking to anyone, I turned on my phone, and i was still getting text messages from old dealers asking if I wanted drugs, So I waited till it was gone, there are people who owe me money and have money, But I am not going to a dope house to get money someone owes me, Its not worth being around, I am fine now, But who you surround yourself with shapes who you are. I just have to take the loss of the money knowing I wont be around druggies.

I am back for good, I am clean, I have been training for a while now, and I finally got above 155 pounds.

I am back, and I am here to stay, to learn, to experince epic threads, meet with local crews and just have fun with the people that I have come to realize are true, loyal people.

I've got a LOT of work to do. So yes, I am back, and I am glad to be
          ]

Comment

Idk.

Iv'e been around as long as you i believe and i remember pretty much every thread youv'e made.

It sounds like maybe it has some weight to it this time. I hope it does. I liked you in the beginning but i, like most, got tired of the constant bullshit.

Anyways, my advice to you. Keep up the spirit, quit the pot(any worthwhile job will surely drug test) and just try to take it one step at a time.

Time will tell, and surely you know that all to well.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              You say the same thing with every thread you make.

Turn those words in to actions.
              Yes, I Had planned on waiting until I had pics to post, But I feel so good today feeling so strong over myself i just had to share.

It is freezing outside right now, I have all the tools set up to change the starter in my truck, but me being a floridian and all... MY next thread will be build updates. Thats a promise
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                Idk.

Iv'e been around as long as you i believe and i remember pretty much every thread youv'e made.

It sounds like maybe it has some weight to it this time. I hope it does. I liked you in the beginning but i, like most, got tired of the constant bullshit.

Anyways, my advice to you. Keep up the spirit, quit the pot(any worthwhile job will surely drug test) and just try to take it one step at a time.

Time will tell, and surely you know that all to well.

ahh ralphie . I realize the bullshit is my own making now. Im trying to grow up man, really, I am tired of being a screw up. The great thing about the this "epiphany" I had, was from being sober for so long, I began to feel and the numbness went away, and it is like I am experiencing life as it should be.

Anyways I G2G!!! going to be late for my NA meeting!
                ]

Comment

good job dave!

get that life on track!

wish you the best in the future!
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

so what happened to the nissan truck?

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Welcome back man, take care.

Comment

I actually hope you are off drugs.....but considering youve made this EXACT thread how many times in the past....its hard to actually believe you.

I wish you luck in the future man....You dont seem like a dumb guy.....just a guy who does really.....really.....dumb things

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't look behind me if you cried "LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!!" Dave, but I really hope you do have and keep it together this time brother.

Comment

Do you thing Dave, take it slow, be consitant
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...