Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$3.09 here in RI for premium. CRX doesn't like anything less lol. Pretty exited to see it go down more.
    Originally posted by cb9love
    when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

On a road trip to my mom's new house in Alabama, somewhere between the border of Kentucky and Tennessee I saw $2.10 for what I would assume regular. But at home in OH we were at ~$2.40.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Here in Vermont the gas prices seem to fall everyday. But I paid $3.32 for 93 octane NON ETHONL FUEL!!!! We have several stations in my area that have 93 without the corn bull Regular is down to $2.85
        For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Damn filled up the Oldsmobile yesterday for 2.49 for 87. And it was 2.45 when I drove by today.
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

$1.97 Cheapest in the country or was a few days ago.

http://www.missourigasprices.com/Republic/index.aspx

Comment

H311RA151N holy shit, really? I haven't seen it that low, anywhere in some years!

Here it is 2.53 a gallon for Regular
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Yeah, there is talk of it being $1.50 by mid January. Some of the lowest gas prices are here and in north east OK according to the news.

Comment

Saw a Shell yesterday here in Austin that had it for $2.18/gal
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Cheapest ive seen is next to my work in rockaway nj, $2.19 for regular.

Comment

Dang, and I was all excited about it being $2.77 in central California. We're getting ripped one.
                      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

All the Costcos and Sam's clubs here in AZ are down to 1.99.

I filled up 13.882 gallons for 27.75 tonight.

Premium is 2.29

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Here at turkey hill the more you buy from the store the more points u get for cheap gas.. I usually use my card for 3 cents off. Some ppl like my gf racks up on points to where she gets 30 cents off. Even at giants.. if u shop a lot u get a lot of gas points and its fairly cheap. 2morow ill get gas.

From a indian gas station. It should be like 2.66.. ill b so happy to see 2.29 but I doubt it.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Gulf I paid 2.59. Pretty happy about it. I looked over while at the light and a dude was pissed cuz I passed him gettin gas somewhere else and he paid .15cent more.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              Gulf I paid 2.59. Pretty happy about it. I looked over while at the light and a dude was pissed cuz I passed him gettin gas somewhere else and he paid .15cent more.
                              I was surprised when I went out to new ringgold pa last weekend, that gas was still $2.99 for regular. You guys are getting ripped over there lol

Comment

I here from my friends back in the Seattle areas that gas is like $3.70.
                                Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Working...
                                X