X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangin'
    Damn ricers! lol

Sure is nice to live in canada and have DRL's come with the car
    hey hey hey. dont be so harsh now. dont ya think your being a lil harsh when saying that? sure drl would be nice and all. but we just dont got that. and also ya would be able to do these with drl. i personally dont see anything "rice" about this. i did this project after seeing it on a few stock vehicles and thought it would look very good in blue. and also i dont have that 5 inch muffler, slammed looks that scrapes everywhere, hidious body kit, and to add to the mayhem. the spoiler that should only be used at an airport.

Michalob's CB7

Comment

i got mine done... they where a bitch, cause i did them with a friend at 2am in 14 degree weather... after we worked all day + school... but it was fairly straigh forward, just time comsuming with frozen hands... they are not extreamly bright but ehh they look good. i would post pics except when i was trying to figure out which was the blinking bulb i noticed ALL my corner lights are burnt out, so as soon as i replace those i will post some pics.
      Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

i had nothing to do last weekend and i did this too, it looks really hott! ill take some pics too. i also hooked it up to my alarm. so when i remote start my car they come on and stay on and also when i lock/unlock they blink.
        Last edited by prodigymb; 03-14-2005, 10:30 PM.
        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by Michalob
          hey hey hey. dont be so harsh now. dont ya think your being a lil harsh when saying that? sure drl would be nice and all. but we just dont got that. and also ya would be able to do these with drl. i personally dont see anything "rice" about this. i did this project after seeing it on a few stock vehicles and thought it would look very good in blue. and also i dont have that 5 inch muffler, slammed looks that scrapes everywhere, hidious body kit, and to add to the mayhem. the spoiler that should only be used at an airport.
          its rice, but i love it !!!
          h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
          New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by 90_accord_dx
            awesome, yeah I wouldnt use blue, prlly amber to match the corners

so would i

Comment

Originally posted by npor
              so would i

i've got amber in mine, here are the pics...

thats with the parking lights on

edit: i have 1 LED in the high beam section on each side and 2 in the high low beam sections on each side

Comment

Hmm idea's idea's...when I bought my jdm headlights for my civic they had a spot in the back for city lights....I wonder if they have them on the cb jdm lights...but I will do mine in the back like on the civic and not on top,bad ass idea tho.

Car audio classifieds...
                http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
                X