Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

once you get pics in i think i might try it....
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by lkm
      if you want to run from cops and actually get away, Buy a motorcycle.
      my co-workers cousin installed a throttle type cable set-up onto his street bike's plate to avoid detection by the cops.
      when performing wheelies, tricks, excessive speeding on public roads he would pull the lever and the plate would reccess(sp?) into the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by lkm
        Cops WILL NOT chase people on sportbikes due to the fact that those things are so fucking dangerous at high speeds - I was reading a post by one cop on some police forums and he was talking about a chase where he chased a kid on a sportbike and the kid ended up going so fast he flipped his bike and was severely disfigured and shit. Most cops will never chase motorcycles becuase they just don't see a speeding ticket or something being worth someone's life.

But then again there are some cops that just don't care, lol.

Comment

Ok, my questions is this.

It's night, you turn off your lights to avoid beng seen. How can you see to drive?
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1) cops will chase bikes and even if they choose not to, they'll sure as hell put the word out as to what the bike and driver look like. you can't outrun a radio either.

2) what are you gonna do when you get brave, brake check some guy and cause a wreck and he gets out with a gun and blows your face off? you guys just haven't come across the crazy people. my stepdad is one of those stupid idiots. he's got a million dollar business, plenty of money, nothing to worry about but some guy flicked him off the other day and he ran him down, jumped in his car at a redlight and made him apologize. fucking insane. and when my stepdad runs into a guy who'll shoot him or run his ass over, or he just commits a real crime and loses his whole lifestyle, he'll wish he was a little less stupid.

3) it's illegal and in a wreck, if the other person claims that the tails weren't working and they happen to check it out (yeah, insurance companies will do anything to get out of paying someone off) then you're up shit creek with NO paddle

4) what happens when they go out (any break in a system is a weakness) and stop working totally. it will probably be a bit before you realize it and in traffic, that could mean a nice rearend job and maybe a broken neck.
            i've been hit 3 times and broken my neck each time. it's a lifelong pain in my, well, neck. 7 slipped discs, rehab, had to quit working out and doing this or that, just sucks.

i just see this as asking for trouble. obviously everyone can do as they please, i don't blame you, but use some fucking sane judgement.
            ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
              1) cops will chase bikes and even if they choose not to, they'll sure as hell put the word out as to what the bike and driver look like. you can't outrun a radio either.

2) what are you gonna do when you get brave, brake check some guy and cause a wreck and he gets out with a gun and blows your face off? you guys just haven't come across the crazy people. my stepdad is one of those stupid idiots. he's got a million dollar business, plenty of money, nothing to worry about but some guy flicked him off the other day and he ran him down, jumped in his car at a redlight and made him apologize. fucking insane. and when my stepdad runs into a guy who'll shoot him or run his ass over, or he just commits a real crime and loses his whole lifestyle, he'll wish he was a little less stupid.

3) it's illegal and in a wreck, if the other person claims that the tails weren't working and they happen to check it out (yeah, insurance companies will do anything to get out of paying someone off) then you're up shit creek with NO paddle

4) what happens when they go out (any break in a system is a weakness) and stop working totally. it will probably be a bit before you realize it and in traffic, that could mean a nice rearend job and maybe a broken neck.
              i've been hit 3 times and broken my neck each time. it's a lifelong pain in my, well, neck. 7 slipped discs, rehab, had to quit working out and doing this or that, just sucks.

i just see this as asking for trouble. obviously everyone can do as they please, i don't blame you, but use some fucking sane judgement.

first off, no on will find it because its wired so oem like. second, the way it is wired is that the cruise light is on when the brakes are on if i were to pull the fuse for the brake lights, the cruise light would go off. its a constant monitor system thiers no way it would stop working, and if it did i would know because the cruise switch would go off. also if you flip your tails off you still have your headlights. and this isnt for some crazy high speed chase, its mostly for sticky situations where you need to make sure you get away. for example im hauling ass in my local town in fl and i fly by a cop, i look back see him turn on his lights. instantly i make a right a left then another right and reverse into someones driveway. (true story) the cop never saw me didnt even go on that road. now situations like this is good becasue when he comes around a corenr and you brake to turn around a corner your brake lights wont light up giving you the advantage of less attention and covertness. its up to your descretion but if you need it then its their.
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                also if you flip your tails off you still have your headlights.
                And I am guessing you think no one can see your headlights on the road?

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                and this isnt for some crazy high speed chase, its mostly for sticky situations where you need to make sure you get away. for example im hauling ass in my local town in fl and i fly by a cop, i look back see him turn on his lights. instantly i make a right a left then another right and reverse into someones driveway. (true story) the cop never saw me didnt even go on that road.

Think someone's been watching Gone in 60 Seconds too much.

This DIY is dangerous and needs to be removed.
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                  This DIY is dangerous and needs to be removed.

ahahahahahahahahaa

Comment

I feel this DIY for sure lmao, I have these problems way too much

Now, not so much, people love to chase me though...
                    Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
                    MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

I got away from the cops once, almoast. I was driving from a 55 to a 35 and I was braking hard and he clocked me at 56 going into the 35 mph zone. I saw him hit the brakes so when I got to the bottom of the hill I was going down, I pulled into the gas station parking lot, which had a road on either side of it running parralel. the roads were devided by a small section of trees and shit, so I just drove around the trees keeping the cop on the other side of them and he had no clue! just passed the top of the next hill, there is a road block and the cop must have asked if I passed, so he bactracked and went onto the road I was on. He talked to me for 20 minutes and didnt give me a ticket. I though I got away for sure, but the road had to have constuction going on.
                      spin city

Comment

running from the police is not worth it man i know from experience lol... i just realized this thread got over 1000 views boy im popular.
                        ]

Comment

attention whore lol
                          lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                          |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                          "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                          check out my mr thread
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp
                            I got away from the cops once, almoast. I was driving from a 55 to a 35 and I was braking hard and he clocked me at 56 going into the 35 mph zone. I saw him hit the brakes so when I got to the bottom of the hill I was going down, I pulled into the gas station parking lot, which had a road on either side of it running parralel. the roads were devided by a small section of trees and shit, so I just drove around the trees keeping the cop on the other side of them and he had no clue! just passed the top of the next hill, there is a road block and the cop must have asked if I passed, so he bactracked and went onto the road I was on. He talked to me for 20 minutes and didnt give me a ticket. I though I got away for sure, but the road had to have constuction going on.
                            Thats becasue after they loose sight of you for more then 60 sec, they can not accurately(sp) claim it was 100% YOU they were chasing.
                            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lkm
                              enough said.. sometimes i let them catch me if im nice enough , stopping for a po-po results mostly a warning on a bike! cool
                              Show:94 Honda Accord Ex-L Coupe

Daily :boosted '94 Volvo 855 T-5 Wagon

Member # 666
                              --------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by increaseBLu3
                                Most cops will never chase motorcycles becuase they just don't see a speeding ticket or something being worth someone's life.

But then again there are some cops that just don't care, lol.
                                Well, they guy on the bike COULD pull over, you know.
                                The rider choose to make it worth his life, not the cops.
                                2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                                Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                                1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Working...
                                X