Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Self Renewed"

Comment

The bill varies monthly, according to use. The Google ads belong to Pandemic, so that amount goes straight to him. I never see a bit of it. I don't know exactly how much those ads generate.

Comment

Just found out the bad news from deevergote. Its all crap ... crap ...crap! This is not directed towards you deeveergote, you have done this site and community wonders in providing. The help and Ive found in here is priceless, ive been wreching for fun since the age of 17 and Im about to turn 47. I have build up a confidence and understanding for automotive repair in general but my pride & joy is to say that no has ever put her hands on my 92cb7coupe, shes my baby.
        Short positive story. I would have never done this in the past (I use to have my head up my ass), but people do change for the best. I was rolling down a solitude country road to get into town on a late cold winter evening. I saw a cd5 on the side of the road with the occupants standing outside. Typical dad, mom and two young kids standing clueless and wondering what to do next. Drove by, not giving much thought, "but I was secretly thinking to myself those folks need to be in a worthy CB7, Ja!" Anyways, half mile down the road I flip it, drove up, jump out told dad to pop the hood, saw the coil cable popped off and had a crap load of corrosion, took my key screw it around then blew the dust out and slap that thing back together. Told the driver to hit it, and she fired up. I shut the hood and headed to my car, dude thank me and offer me a quick $20 bucks. I said no thanks, get something worm for your kids to eat, and then ran to my car before I froze my balls off.
        Funny thing happened to me yesterday, after three years of that dreadful evening, I came across the same couple I help out. They saw me, and remember what had happened and thank me again, I said k. They said they had relocated to the town I live in because Of what had happened, and no other particular reason. I said, welcome to the hood and before a departed I notice they drove in a upgraded 2004 Honda accord hybrid.
        I know we live in capitalistic society, but good things happened for reason, I believe in karma.
        Thaks folks

Comment

Working...
        X