G23 Set up in my car is leaking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Success!!!!!!

I didn't scroll up but to the guy who gave me the links for those dowel plugs they worked like a charm. Oil passages are blocked, slapped everything back together and fired her up she runs fine without a single leak.

Doesn't smoke. Leak. Tick. Ect nothing...runs perfectly fine, gonna throw it on a chipped p28 to rectify this 3k limp mode condition I'm getting (used my buddies chipped p28 that he uses for his h22 and the car ran superb, pulls pretty nicely).

Comment

@Rilas Thanks man you were clutch for that recommendation!

Arp's are in as well, it all went smooth!

Comment

Yea no problem man. Those pieces are actually a really cool idea. Is it running well now?
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
          Yea no problem man. Those pieces are actually a really cool idea. Is it running well now?
          Yea. Right now it's in limp mode and won't go past 3k, so I'm double checking everything sensor and wire wise but I'm about 75% sure it's the ECU. When I plugged in the chipped p28 from my people's car it went away and ran great with no issues.

But yea no leaking

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            the G series has 5 cylinders. That is all.
            sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Originally posted by TheProfessional View Post
              Yea. Right now it's in limp mode and won't go past 3k, so I'm double checking everything sensor and wire wise but I'm about 75% sure it's the ECU. When I plugged in the chipped p28 from my people's car it went away and ran great with no issues.

But yea no leaking
              I'm curious as to what kinda dyno numbers it will put up.

Comment

Working...
              X