Anybody Paintball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody Paintball?

I just wanted to see if anybody played either recreationally or on a team.
    I've been trying to get into some tourney play myself. Feel free to post pics of your setups! I'll get mine in when I get home or something.
    Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
    The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

I used to play, but I wanted to let you know about Fort Ord. This huge military complex from the Cold War days, located on Monterey bay near Marina, has a huge paintball facility inside of it. I see a ton of really intense teams play there when I pass by. It is really close to CSUMB.
    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Used to play, but haven't in a while.

I have a Spyder with a modified barrel and a bunch of other shit.

Can't remember who makes my tank. I have a quick connect coil system.

No name mask.

Chitown got paintball on lock.

http://cpxsports.com/root/

Comment

I used to be all about paintball, even tried to start an official team at my HS. I played with my college's NCPA team, but unfortunately was never able to go to a national event with them due to finances. I haven't played in a couple of years, though. The last time was at one of my best friends' bachelor party.

I used a Super-Stock e-cocker and picked up and Angel Speed at one point, but never got a charger that worked with it. I still have my Shocktech Autococker that I converted to a pump.

here's that cocker before the conversion:
        Autococker light work by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I don't paintball but when we train in the army we use these things called sim rounds that are like paintball. It shoots out of our m4s and then bullet is like a plastic net with chalk inside. It hurts pretty bad to get shot.

We don't go pro ours but here is some mArines using it.

http://youtu.be/7LwLpTpJ9Do
          Last edited by Bcozzi71; 05-19-2014, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Here's my setup:

I've got a 2011 Alien Independence with a Bob Long Torpedo Reg and Long Shot barrel. For my air/hopper setup, I have a Pure Energy 45/4500 carbon tank with a Dye Rhino cover, and a Vlocity Jr. with a Virtue Chip and a speed feed. My mask is a JT Spectra with a smoked lens.

Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
            The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

my cousin is trying to get me into this, Im looking at a Tippmann 98 custom to start and start modding it. should be fun.
              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
              1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

building my a5

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Haven't played in a while. I'll have to take a pic of my setup tonight and post it tomorrow. I have an Ego Etek 2. Can't remember what brand my CO2 container is or my egg hopper. Still have a few hundred rounds just sitting my closet

The Facebook group

Comment

I played semi-professionally at a regional level in 2003-2004. I was 13-14 years old at the time. When I played I had two markers. A Spyder deluxe java edition and I think the other one was a Spyder imagine but I'm not sure. I remember back then the Angel brand was like the holy grail of paintball markers.

EDIT... somehow I remembered our sponsor. It was a company by the name of Kickin' Paint. I doubt any of you were into it when such companies were popular but if you were that's really surprising. I'm sure a lot has changed in the past decade.
                    Last edited by H311RA151N; 09-16-2014, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X