Let's remember SilverShadow & help his family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's remember SilverShadow & help his family

I have asked Deevergote for permission before posting this.

It's ben a year since Steve has left us. So sad that he has gone from many friends & his family. Joseph has taken care of alot of things to do it right for Steve and I'm hoping to do something to be able to help him that will be able to help along with remembering Steve & his favorite thing to him. His Accord wagon.

I have taken the time on my own to design this remembrance decal for anyone to have a part of Steve with them at all times. I got Joseph's approval before they were made. He loves the design.

For anyone that wants one please let me know as all the proceeds will be given to Joseph to help with the cost of anything needed to be done.

Each decal is $6 each shipped. Make payments directed thru PayPal only at rememberingsilvershadow@yahoo.com Please provide a shipping address in the notes section. I will be posting this on many Facebook pages & online forums to spread the word to have as many people help the Masarsky family as much as we can.

Thank you all that I hope will

Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
    I have asked Deevergote for permission before posting this.

It's ben a year since Steve has left us. So sad that he has gone from many friends & his family. Joseph has taken care of alot of things to do it right for Steve and I'm hoping to do something to be able to help him that will be able to help along with remembering Steve & his favorite thing to him. His Accord wagon.

I have taken the time on my own to design this remembrance decal for anyone to have a part of Steve with them at all times. I got Joseph's approval before they were made. He loves the design.

For anyone that wants one please let me know as all the proceeds will be given to Joseph to help with the cost of anything needed to be done.

Each decal is $6 each shipped. Make payments directed thru PayPal only at rememberingsilvershadow@yahoo.com Please provide a shipping address in the notes section. I will be posting this on many Facebook pages & online forums to spread the word to have as many people help the Masarsky family as much as we can.

Thank you all that I hope will

He was the one from Jacksonville yes? I will be sharing this in our local forums.
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

His profile says Reseda, CA. You might be thinking of HybridKyle I think?

Comment

I heard another member recently passed away as well.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Ya I think it was Jack Esparza?

I saw Jon(visual poet) post about it but I don't know if it was confirmed.

Comment

The one time I met him, I ended up talking to him for 4 hours. He came to a meet that I used to put on in Simi Valley, CA. Super nice guy.

Give me some time and I will send over payment for a sticker.

Comment

Steve was always a super nice guy online, very helpful and enthusiastic about this chassis. He will always be missed, especially his chimes in on the posts in my FB group CB9 Accord Love

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
              X