Just Got In Town...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Got In Town...

Hey guys! I've missed y'all. I moved to Seattle, WA now and now I need to find me a CB.

I seen a white wagon with a rear fog, lowered and it sound like boost from a blow-off valve as it sped away. I took a deep sigh as I realized how much I've missed my car... and you. Can we start over again? Just the two of us? You know, like it use to be?

But heyyy y'all. Lol
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Man I love Seattle. We still have a good following up there. Hopefully you find yourself back in a wagon or just a cb soon!
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Welcome back!
      There have been a number of really cool CBs in the Seattle area over the years. I wonder if any of those might be for sale (and not yet ruined! )

Comment

Working...
      X