No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in OEM sedan window visors?

Comment

I could use some of those!!!
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I vote for a mini meet in KC!!! Anyone up for it (and Mike I am working on that header for you bro headed to the JY tom). Any dates good post up!!!
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Robert, let me know. Check it out and make sure it's good. Let me know about that intake tube, too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
            I vote for a mini meet in KC!!! ... Any dates good post up!!!
            Sure. Lets meet at Heritage Park Shelter 3 on Friday July 13, 2040 at 6:23 PM. See ya there.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Joe......Im busy that day. Ive got a thing on the moon...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Robert(Happy) may or may not be coming out to bring me some stuff, but if he does, we could do a mini-meet here....?

>.>
                <.<

Comment

Big meet happening July 17th. I don't know if the Prelude is in the condition to go, though.

Originally posted by Geist Zero View Post
                  Sure. Lets meet at Heritage Park Shelter 3 on Friday July 13, 2040 at 6:23 PM. See ya there.
                  marked on the calendar!

Comment

Im angry at my car. I dont wanna show it off and it probably doesnt wanna take me to KC and back. She oughtta take me to the moon and back for the money i dropped on her this week...

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Robert(Happy) may or may not be coming out to bring me some stuff, but if he does, we could do a mini-meet here....?

>.>
                      <.<
                      No job means I wouldn't have the cash to do that. Been more focused on getting back into schooling.

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
                      Big meet happening July 17th. I don't know if the Prelude is in the condition to go, though.
                      Post up a bit more info on this. I'm not sure if I'd be up for it or not though. I'd be more inclined to attend if I knew how to weld and could get this cat installed. (The rattle is fucking embarrassing.)

Im angry at my car. I dont wanna show it off and it probably doesnt wanna take me to KC and back. She oughtta take me to the moon and back for the money i dropped on her this week...
                      What have you done so far this week?

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

lol. I know how you feel. It just becomes an endless money pit. The first week I bought the Prelude, the rear driver side caliper seized. Then, 2 weeks after that, the car died at sonic. Main relay gave out. That was embarrassing :/

Comment

Should be a good turn out.

http://kcsr.org/showthread.php?t=64546

Comment

KCSR, lol. Those guys are like the guys here from midwestce.net, lol.

So far, just the lower TB cover but it may be more. Hopefully not the TB or any other belt.

Comment

What's wrong with the lower TB cover? Is it loose or making any odd noises down there?

Comment

Should be a good turn out.

http://kcsr.org/showthread.php?t=64546
                                Ah it's the yearly meet. I'd be more willing to attend if we had a group from CB7T going. I don't care for half of them. Haven't even logged into the site for a couple years.

lol. I know how you feel. It just becomes an endless money pit. The first week I bought the Prelude, the rear driver side caliper seized. Then, 2 weeks after that, the car died at sonic. Main relay gave out. That was embarrassing :/
                                Sounds like the Taurus I've been working on. Came in to diagnose a severe transmission leak and the fuel pump went out while waiting for service. The damn thing has another issue every time I turn around.

KCSR, lol. Those guys are like the guys here from midwestce.net, lol.

So far, just the lower TB cover but it may be more. Hopefully not the TB or any other belt.
                                I read that at Throttle Body at first. Then I realized you meant Timing Belt.
                                Just the lower cover? That doesn't seem like a big deal. Or did you end up buying the cover new from Honda?
                                I've replaced the belt and a couple seals over there on mine. It's not too bad. Just time consuming. If you ever do need to do a belt job I have the Crankshaft Pulley Tool and an Impact here at the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X