No announcement yet.

organizing your car trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing i like about the 6G is the little compartments on the sides. I can put tools and things in them.

Im also getting a cargo net and, if i can find one, id like to find an organizing tray of some sort. I may just stick with the rubbermaid tote though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      The thing i like about the 6G is the little compartments on the sides. I can put tools and things in them.

Im also getting a cargo net and, if i can find one, id like to find an organizing tray of some sort. I may just stick with the rubbermaid tote though.
      Ya i have the first aid kit in the side pocket on the left....it fits great.

Yea im deff getting a cargo net.

Comment

drummersteve::: how did u elevate ur trunk floor? i have a ex stock 15" wheel in my trunk and i hate that the floor isnt flat

mikew::: i also whant a cargo net and just as you i cant find one1 i was thinking of maybe making my own.. maybe drilling some holes somewhere along the sides so i can hold my detailing item and coolant jug/oil jug

Comment

gotta love the wagons storage pockets

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
            mikew::: i also whant a cargo net and just as you i cant find one1 i was thinking of maybe making my own.. maybe drilling some holes somewhere along the sides so i can hold my detailing item and coolant jug/oil jug
            They make them for my 6G.

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            gotta love the wagons storage pockets
            GTFO.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
            X