This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

homes, going biking in my jeep wrangler SE. need some pro bikers suggestion

so this question is for the professional homes that rides more bikes than drive.

i have some kendra tires on my bike. it says recommended 60 psi. but i think it is still hard to pedal. i want to pedal with ease. i want to know how much air can i put more in tires before disaster happens.

i am a big, smart, intelligent, educated, yet big hints of sexyness home.

only homes with more biking experience than the times they take a shit can answer my question.

if you shit more than you bike or look like shit yourself. dont respond because you have never hear of a jeep wrangler bike, trail rated homes.

What.......the.......fuck just happened?

Is this what it feels like after watching Vanilla Sky?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

LOLWUT. Kenda tires? Just inflate the tires to a comfortable pressure.

edit*
      are these cross country tires, cylcocross? street/cruising tires?
      Last edited by DJ metadelic; 08-02-2010, 11:27 AM.

life is good.

Comment

I want to see a picture of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
          I want to see a picture of you.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            What.......the.......fuck just happened?

Is this what it feels like after watching Vanilla Sky?
            Yes.
            Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
            D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
            ┴─┴
            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
              so this question is for the professional homes that rides more bikes than drive.

i have some kendra tires on my bike. it says recommended 60 psi. but i think it is still hard to pedal. i want to pedal with ease. i want to know how much air can i put more in tires before disaster happens.

i am a big, smart, intelligent, educated, yet big hints of sexyness home.

only homes with more biking experience than the times they take a shit can answer my question.

if you shit more than you bike or look like shit yourself. dont respond because you have never hear of a jeep wrangler bike, trail rated homes.
              If it is a bmx tire, then 60psi should be about the most. If its a mtb tire then 60psi is alot, most I run is 40-45psi. If its still hard to pedal then try running some less rolling resistant tires.

Comment

My suggestion is to buy a bike that's not a piece of shit. If you want a bike to cruise around town with get a cross bike with some 700c wheels and skinny tires.

If you want to ride trails, youre SOL, low rolling resistance tires wont make much of a difference, but they wont be able to deal with rough terrain.

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                  OMFG!!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

OR, with the tires inflated it's still hard to pedal, maybe shift to an easier gear? Just saying...

Comment

i run kenda nevagals on my dh rig. put 25psi in the front and 28psi in the back. At whistler i increase it a bit so i dont get a pinch flat or ne thing. Lower your psi if the terrain your riding on is kinda loose and muggy, it helps keep traction. Hope this helps!
                      ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                        OR, with the tires inflated it's still hard to pedal, maybe shift to an easier gear? Just saying...
                        Beat me to it. Tire pressure on your bicycle isn't going to make that much difference in the difficulty of peddling. I'm actually surprised that you got any kind of helpful advice after basically calling anyone on the site stupid.

I'd put money on it that I've logged more on and/or offroad miles on my bike than you've come close to in your car. I used to ride over 100 miles a day in my teens on road, and then ride trails and offroad for fun.

In fact, I finally sold my K2 full suspension Proflex 2000 a couple of years ago because I don't get the time to offroad anymore and I wanted someone else to get some use out of it.

Fill your damn tires to the recommended pressure, learn to operate the bike correctly or just get rid of it. If it's too hard to pedal, you're not in the right gear or you've got legs like an Ethiopian with anorexia.

The Jeep Wrangler SE is not a serious hardcore mountain bike. My K2 cost ten times as much and would take twenty times the abuse. Go ride that Jeep thing off a few 6 foot drops coming down the mountain and tell me how well it holds up. You should have spent half the money and bought a Honda dual suspensions mountain bike and been happy with hopping curbs.
                        Last edited by visualpoet; 08-02-2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                          or you've got legs like an Ethiopian with anorexia.
                          You making fun of my chicken legs, Jon??

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Hey man, I hear biking in the middle of traffic is the shit these days. You should go try it! Or better yet, if you wanna be famous you should go do it in the middle of a busy interstate at night on a black bike with black clothes. Taking off all the reflectors will make the bike extra JDM since they dont have those in Japan. Please try it and let us know what happens!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              You making fun of my chicken legs, Jon??
                              They were fine until the crispy coating came off. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X