Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Do you Gangnam Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fc lovo View Post
    Gangnam is a city in south Korea with rich people and a lot of parting
    Oh okay because I that the nam was short for Viet nam. They party in Korea?

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      Exactly my point, thank you for reiterating

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Kinda sounds like an Asian version of this song...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by fc lovo View Post
          Gangnam is a city in south Korea with rich people and a lot of parting
          Gangnam is actually a district in Seoul. But yeah, I guess they are pretty rich and get down a lot there.
          Originally posted by Apexbender View Post
          I do.
          You do what?

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
            You do what?
            He gangnam styles...
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Had it on repeat in my car today. It's so damn catchy.

Comment

In case you need some instruction:

Comment

Latest word is, his next song is going to be in English - True fact

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                    Oh okay because I that the nam was short for Viet nam. They party in Korea?
                    apearently so

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                      Its going to be hard to top 410 MILLION views, but I'm curious what he comes out with.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                        i believe he has made a CD i have seen a couple of psy's songs

Comment

I saw this before it was on youtube, every one said it was stupid and ***...
                          it finally went on youtube only had 400 views... now its the number 2 song on the planet.

-True Story
                          Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Watched it once. Lost interest after about a minute. Didn't care for it then. Don't care for it now.
                            x2. I must be getting old as these 30 day fads people hook themselves to I just don't get.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              lol... but I did laugh at this.

Comment

455,908,770 MILLION views, this is getting out of hand now....

Comment

Working...
                                X