Who sells fuel rail sealing washers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who sells fuel rail sealing washers?

Putting together my fuel system, I realized I must have lost the sealing washers that go around the high pressure fitting. I looked for the parts online, but for 5 bucks each and like 10 dollars to ship them, I really don't wanna be ripped off. So I'm just looking for the 12 mm sealing washers that go around the fitting, does anyone know who sells them or what material they're made of? I know if I could find the washers in a store I could get them faster, so if anyone knows what they are or who sells them that'd be real helpful.

Go to Napa with the bolt and ask for crush washers, that's what I used on mine, still holding.
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

i would try honda

Comment

I'd just prefer to get them asap, not wait like a week to get them shipped, which is why I didn't go with Honda. Just bringing the bolt in should've been obvious to me, but does it matter what material it is? or is there only one thing they're made of?

Comment

As far as I know crush washers (what I've always called them since they crush a little to form a seal) are always made out of copper.
          Originally posted by 92dm
          I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
          VOUCHES
          Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

copper crush washer on the fuel lines, you can reuse them but it helps to heat them with a torch and then quench the washer in water.
            1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
            newer race video,older race videos
            1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
            1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

Anyone know specifically what size they are? I already have a HF box with a bunch and I'd like to know if I need to run out and get more.
              My '91 LX build. Bought September 2017. Sold June 2020.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...r /> t=209871
              Current mileage: 399450 5/18/2020

My '92 LX build. Bought Novemeber 2019. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3293791
              Current mileage: 422679 11/21/19

Comment

Working...
              X