Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EnthusiastStories | My Story, The Next Generation

Hey everyone!

I've been gone for a little while now. I gave my dad my CB7 about 9 months ago after I bought a newer car. Insurance was stupid expensive for it and the poor Honda just sat on the road (single driveway, nowhere else to park it). I credit this community and my little Accord for getting me into the car scene and helping me grow as an automotive enthusiast.

Today I published a video on my YouTube Channel, a new series I'm doing called #EnthusiastStories. I want to be able to share the stories of what makes us enthusiasts and why we love cars. Since I usually do all my own videos, I figured I'd interview myself for the first video in this series.

I hope you enjoy my video as much as I enjoyed making it. It's easily the video I'm the most proud of. I'm looking for people in Southern Ontario who have a story they'd like to share!

You made a good choice with the Bimmer...I may be biased

Subscribing.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      You made a good choice with the Bimmer...I may be biased

Subscribing.
      Thanks! I think so too. I loved my Honda, but there was no local club or group for me. It's one of the main reasons I jumped over to BMW. Great looking E46, a friend also has a 4 door in the same colour, love it!

Comment

Working...
      X